Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR BrazilianSigma has hit 1 million karma

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20191125 194204

Get therapy for your ocd and a job

I really feel sorry for this loser.

getting internet points from mocking incels, how pathetic :feelsugh:

He is a truecel tbh

Now he's going for 2 million

I remember on r/braincels his post history was crazy. Like 20 out of 24 hours of the day were spent postmaxxing. Someone graphed it out. Like he would only sleep a few hours a night and even then still manage to sleep-post or something because you would see irregular posts during his respite.

Cliffs: Fucking Loser

If only he could trade this useless shit for money he could leave the favela.

Probably a shemale

Even I got better things to do than to accumulate useless internet points.

I remember on r/braincels his post history was crazy. Like 20 out of 24 hours of the day were spent postmaxxing. Someone graphed it out. Like he would only sleep a few hours a night and even then still manage to sleep-post or something because you would see irregular posts during his respite.

Cliffs: Fucking Loser

jesus. probably multiple people on that shit

Time to stop this LARP. I'm Sigma

What's smegma's BMI? My guess is 32

Now that's what I call Soymaxxing

Holy shit this guy is even a bigger loser then this forum combined.

sad existence

And all it took was spending every waking second of his life devoted to screenshotting incels.

Just think, all you IT faggots, you too can get a million internet points by not accomplishing anything in life other than accumulating internet points.

YIKES! holy toothpaste and spaghetti, batman! Wowza, this is toxic!

its likelly a shared account
not even someone that has nothing to do all day could achieve that

We can’t really criticize him since we’re posting here for post count instead of karma lol.

How does it work, it's just a number to make cucks happy or does it have some purpose?

We can’t really criticize him since we’re posting here for post count instead of karma lol.
Thats true, let him cope tbh. Im also getting closer to my new rank.

We should canonize him.

He have real karma too. Sooner or later he will pay.

@Brazilian Sigma

He simultaneously lurks at least three different incel forums, reads all the posts and he does this for at least 17 hours a day. There is no possibility that this guy is a normie or weights less than 150kg.

This is truecel -5/10 levels of commitment, even a 5'2" balding indian janitor has more shit to do with his life.

He should be sanctified tbh

He simultaneously lurks at least three different incel forums, reads all the posts and he does this for at least 17 hours a day. There is no possibility that this guy is a normie or weights less than 150kg.

And there is no way he is not a virgin.

Nice work on the milestone, man

Why this guy don't get chopped and stabbed alive like they do in Brazil, just like in my AVI

He's the ultimate cuck
full