Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianRetard screenshots my post, based ITcels btfo mentally disabled feminist in comments

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Based

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

90iq, lowest common denominator typical IT poster

Anyone else noticed they are agreeing with us more

Lol, 90 is a bit too high bro
to be fair the people in IT seem sheltered and upper middle class. it’s just that they have a drone tier mentality

As you're an Inkel, anything you say from here on out will be disregarded - Peak IQ of every IT poster ever.

You can say that 2 + 3 = 5 and they'd deny it if you posted on braincels.
A foid could say pi is rational and they'd give her reddit gold and shower her in upvotes.

They're not worth arguing with.

I bet at least a few people who visited IT to laugh at incels got [BlackPilled] there because BrazilianSmegma likes to post the most potent [BlackPills]. It's likely that a few incels in denial in their thirties went there, realized the truth, and killed themselves.

All of their unsatisfactory and vague rebuttals like "It's your fault you view women this way" should show to any lurker on IT that incels are on the correct side.

I bet at least a few people who visited IT to laugh at incels got [BlackPilled] there because BrazilianSmegma likes to post the most potent [BlackPills]. It's likely that a few incels in denial in their thirties went there, realized the truth, and killed themselves.
All of their unsatisfactory and vague rebuttals like "It's your fault you view women this way" should show to any lurker on IT that incels are on the correct side.

Its shocking that post even has an upvote on that bluepilled sub. I'd expect the female to have +100 and the virgin male -100

Its shocking that post even has an upvote on that bluepilled sub. I'd expect the female to have +100 and the virgin male -100
Exactly, perhaps the crushing truth of the blackpill slowly puts some ITcels into a transition phase from just world fallacy, female worshipping cuck to based and blackpilled.

90iq is the average for whites. I would say the IT members has an IQ of 50 on average, but at least there are some IT members who understand what we're saying.

Bitch got blown the fuck out. View attachment 158882
the average iq for whites in the west is like 100, 10 points higher than that which is significant