Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy BrazilianNiggerma has reposted this at least 5 times now

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I know its my post because i use the "siege of a city" analogy and this is at least the 5th time he has posted it

Isn't this against reddit rules to repost the same shit over and over and over (the same person doing it)?

20200302 003335

clearly a schizo .. or a bot

This is what BrazilianNiggerma loves to do

the isn't soy, this is nightmare fuel
this guy isn't a bot, he isn't AI. he is an actual human doing this for free for years, with no end in sight

prime existential horror

Honestly who is this guy and why is he so obsessed with us?

Man i hope he get banned one day so that his life can actually get better, poor useless soul.

this guy isn't a bot, he isn't AI. he is an actual human doing this for free for years, with no end in sight
A true giga chad

Cuckma needs to be banned already...

prime existential horror

You'd think he'd chill the fuck out and move on at some point but he's still postmaxxing like crazy :feelshaha:.

That guy is such a loser. Even users on here don’t spend this much time on this forum then he does