Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Braziliancel tries to hide during home invasion ends up getting shot several times at close range in Brazil

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Holy shit Brazi is literally just a GTA server irl

they are hitmans, they are hired bysomeone , they are part of gangs.

cumskin retards think democracy and human rights work in every country and export that cancer to 3rd world and fuck those countries up
This is true, unfortunately. Liberal democratic thinking doesn't want to factor in this fact:
violence only go down with selective pressure over hundreds of years through death penalties to weed out impulsive, violent individuals every generation. those tribal motherfuckers never had that kind of society.
This is necessary to quell violent proclivities in a culture. People underestimate or simply fail to understand just how big of a genetic component there is in IQ and impulsivity, and so they hand wave it away as cultural and political pressures in their environment that can be fixed with good ol' democratic imperialism.

It fails every fucking time, because the democratic nations don't want to face the politically incorrect and uncomfortable truths.

this isn't brazil bro

they are, that's why it isn't brazil
"But it sounds black and weird and foreign, must be Brazil or some shithole, muh white world is only Murica and the rest is communist terrorist
Muh buffalo wings, muh gunz'N'Shiet " :feelstastyman:

"But it sounds black and weird and foreign, must be Brazil or some shithole, muh white world is only Murica and the rest is communist terrorist
Muh buffalo wings, muh gunz'N'Shiet " :feelstastyman:
bro muricans don't know a thing about geography

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they can't use their greasy fingers to search stuff
Buuuu-buuut but Jason that would mean getting the ranch sauce all over the keyboard :feelsohgod:
984DA962 BE32 49D4 83AC 1BE1D415504B

JUST CLEAN YOUR HAND YOU GREASY FUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
With what ? Water ? The stuff in the toilet ? :worryfeels:
I only drink, shower and piss Brawndo, it's got electrolytes, it's what plants crave :feelsautistic:

If you don't got coom all over yourself at all times, are you even a coomer :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
A coomer lives for the coom, cooms just thinking about the coom and cooms to the moon.

If you don't got coom all over yourself at all times, are you even a coomer :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
A coomer lives for the coom, cooms just thinking about the coom and cooms to the moon.
i'm not a coomer and don't even wanna be

holy crap, i dont know where it is (someone should clarify) but what a shithole, i guess i am lucky for being born in poor european country

holy crap, i dont know where it is (someone should clarify) but what a shithole, i guess i am lucky for being born in poor european country
I know this video very well, it is from Venezuela. Actually many videos from Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Venezuela and countries alike get mistaken for Brazil because people apparently don't know what spanish and portuguese sound like.

Video translation below:

Gunman: Stay there!
Woman: I will I will
Gunman: where he is? where he is?
Woman: He is there, in the bathroom guy in the back ask where is the bathroom?
Gunman open the door and said to the guy: What's up? Come out
Victim says something like: Erwin or whatever the name of the shooter is I didn't make anything, I didn't
Gunman: Shut up, shooting starts
The other guy says turn the light on right here 0:44 The woman! the woman! Guy recording said: she is there
At the end camera man says "ven pa' metele el rache" which is "come & let me put the rache."
Possibly saying rack it, means the gun might be jammed, racking it would most likely unjam the weapon.

goblina_kitty14 land, Venezuela.

I know this video very well, it is from Venezuela. Actually many videos from Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Venezuela and countries alike get mistaken for Brazil because people apparently don't know what spanish and portuguese sound like.

Video translation below:

Gunman: Stay there!
Woman: I will I will
Gunman: where he is? where he is?
Woman: He is there, in the bathroom guy in the back ask where is the bathroom?
Gunman open the door and said to the guy: What's up? Come out
Victim says something like: Erwin or whatever the name of the shooter is I didn't make anything, I didn't
Gunman: Shut up, shooting starts
The other guy says turn the light on right here 0:44 The woman! the woman! Guy recording said: she is there
At the end camera man says "ven pa' metele el rache" which is "come & let me put the rache."
Possibly saying rack it, means the gun might be jammed, racking it would most likely unjam the weapon.

goblina_kitty14 land, Venezuela.
damn why is situation there so shit?

damn why is situation there so shit?
Venezuela went to hell these last years. It used to be one of the wealthiest counties on earth. It was richer than fucking Norway and almost as rich as Switzerland, that country was like a filthy oil rich arab country but in south america back in the days. It was far richer than any other country in latin america and the standards of living were top of the line among the best on the planet on the levels of Norway, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and such. But bad decisions and politics started to take a toll in the country and it led it down a spiral of economic sanctions and hyperinflation, thus the country become extremely poor today. Everyone there is a multimillionaire in their currency yet they can't eat anything, there is no food, nothing. They have resorted to cannibalism, eating rotten food, their own pets, stealing farm animals and such. Needless to say that Venezuela is an important drug rout to Africa and Europe, and cartels from Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Bolivia use it as route to send their drugs to other countries, and it become a hotspot for these cartels and local gangs. Prostitution is rampant.
People are starving to death and monthly wages somehow drop to $3 a month. They can't eat anything, yet, some filthy rich people are still there flashing their fancy stuff. The capital Caracas was the most violent city in the world by rate and by total number of murders several times in the last years. A while ago the capital just surpassed 4000 murders in a year. The crime levels are just out of this planet, kidnappings are rampant along with robbery, muggings, drug smuggling, and smuggling anything to make money. The crime rate can't even be known because it is just SO bad. The overall levels of danger in Venezuela now can be compared to countries at war in Africa such as CAR, DRC, Sudan/South Sudan, Chad, Mali, Niger and such.

The situation there is one of the worst on the planet although inflation stopped rising for a bit.
The inflation reached 2.000.000%.
More information and all sources of information in the page at the bottom:

People are starving to death and monthly wages somehow drop to $3 a month. They can't eat anything, yet, some filthy rich people are still there flashing their fancy stuff. The capital Caracas was the most violent city in the world by rate and by total number of murders several times in the last years. A while ago the capital just surpassed 4000 murders in a year. The crime levels are just out of this planet, kidnappings are rampant along with robbery, muggings, drug smuggling, and smuggling anything to make money. The crime rate can't even be known because it is just SO bad. The overall levels of danger in Venezuela now can be compared to countries at war in Africa such as CAR, DRC, Sudan/South Sudan, Chad, Mali, Niger and such.
damn we should rent some venezuela prostitutes if they cost only 3 usd a month

thats sad to hear man

but also kinda sounds like a good game

thats sad to hear man

Yeah but it's dangerous. You don't need to approach them, they will just come up to you asking for food in exchange for sex, you can get a foid as young as you want. It's really, really sad. Trading sex for money is a thing, but coming to the point where even girls under 10 do it in exchange for food instead of money to survive just for another day comes from another entire realm of depressing things. I can't imagine how despairing life is there amid the most dangerous and violent places on earth, poorest and most corrupt. I wish Venezuela was still that god damn filthy rich country back in the day. By GDP per capita it was actually the richest country on the planet, far richer than most european countries putting them to shame in sheer wealth and living standards. That's how you realise how bad politics and decisions can ruin a country forever. From the 4th richest country in the world to one of the most unstable, violent, dangerous, corrupt and disrupted countries to ever exist. It is a complete failed state at this point.

the only safe black majority country in the whole world is Cuba :feelshaha: due to its ironfist commie rule that dont give a fuck about muuuh "human rights" and actually punish criminals and take violent crimes seriously
*relatively safe. Murder rate is still 4-5 times higher than in western Europe.

only thing im annoyed about in this video is they potentially gave that whore a pussy pass
now if they went back and used her all night long then raped that disgusting bitch for fucking a rival gang member then i could understand but if they are just going to do nothing with her then they are part of the problem this generation of gangs have these days.

thats sad to hear man

The jews are enjoying themselves

they're either blacks or mixed blacks, or native americans/mixed.

both blacks and native americans were tribal societies before colonized by the Europeans. they have low empathy, high violence, highly impulsive, low IQ, lazy.

violence only go down with selective pressure over hundreds of years through death penalties to weed out impulsive, violent individuals every generation. those tribal motherfuckers never had that kind of society.

the only safe black majority country in the whole world is Cuba :feelshaha: due to its ironfist commie rule that dont give a fuck about muuuh "human rights" and actually punish criminals and take violent crimes seriously

cumskin retards think democracy and human rights work in every country and export that cancer to 3rd world and fuck those countries up

looks more like targeted assasination than home invasion. they didnt steal any stuffs.
Well said. Same reason why East Asians are low crime compared to South East Asians. Strong leaders and a strong tradition of taking crime seriously and killing criminals.

That said, those South Americans don't value human life. They are also poor and corrupt as fuck. It goes hand in hand.
Venezuela went to hell these last years. It used to be one of the wealthiest counties on earth. It was richer than fucking Norway and almost as rich as Switzerland, that country was like a filthy oil rich arab country but in south america back in the days. It was far richer than any other country in latin america and the standards of living were top of the line among the best on the planet on the levels of Norway, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and such. But bad decisions and politics started to take a toll in the country and it led it down a spiral of economic sanctions and hyperinflation, thus the country become extremely poor today. Everyone there is a multimillionaire in their currency yet they can't eat anything, there is no food, nothing. They have resorted to cannibalism, eating rotten food, their own pets, stealing farm animals and such. Needless to say that Venezuela is an important drug rout to Africa and Europe, and cartels from Mexico, Peru, Colombia and Bolivia use it as route to send their drugs to other countries, and it become a hotspot for these cartels and local gangs. Prostitution is rampant.

The situation there is one of the worst on the planet although inflation stopped rising for a bit.
The inflation reached 2.000.000%.
More information and all sources of information in the page at the bottom:
Thats brutal. But you know, foids love to travel and post pics of their travels on social media.

They should travel to Venezuela lol. I'm surprised so many foids still like to visit North Africa even after that video of the two european foids getting beheaded.

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many foids still like to visit North Africa even after that video of the two european foids getting beheaded.
They got turned on by the violence.:feelsdevil:

And because leftist media swept in under the rug

Why is south America so damn violent

Sounds brutal tbh

Do you live there or something? Curious How you know so much about this place :dafuckfeels:
Nope, I do not. I just have some knowledge here and there. Needless to say that the sanctions by USA depleted the country beyond oblivion. They cut everything from them and basically forced everyone not to trade anything with them, so yeah, many thanks to cucknited states again for getting on a country and turning it into a complete shithole for the 10000th time.