Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brazilian whore killed in Ukraine

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Brazillian whore geta liquidated by based Ruskicels in Cuckraine.Rot in hell you stupid whore. @trying to ascend

1656811457037m

Don’t care stop giving these whores attention

I came to this thread to see her dead body. I am dissapointed:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

why'd she go there jfl

dumb whore got what she deserved

Lifefuel for me. If true

Ukrainians don't even get to see Russians or use their guns, they just get blasted by artillery and after some time they run, in whatever vehicle they have, they just drive the fk out, if they're in the trenches of donbass or on foot they're even more fked anyway

GOOD RIDDANCE

Why die for a race that is not yours

Shame they didn't rape her first:feelsbadman:

Just imagine traveling to another continent, just to fight for muh freedom of a poor shithole.:soy:
Normalfags are so retarted.

neked dhead bodie would have been gud (in Rainbow 6 siege) :cryfeels:

no such thing. only trannies exist in brazil

Just imagine traveling to another continent, just to fight for muh freedom of a poor shithole.:soy:
Normalfags are so retarted.
I don't understand. Literally what do they gain from this. Surely they know they will just be used as cannon fodder.

Deserved. By being a foid who doesn't know her place and for being completely retarded for going to war voluntarily.

Nothing of value was lost:panties: