Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brazilian serial killer who murdered dozens of women received more than 1000 female's love letters over the first month in the penitentiary

JFL at personality cucks

unless you are autistic personality matters 0 in your SMV

PERSONALITY DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

The injustice in this world knows no boundaries.

And they insulted ER and called him monster when he killed several people

femoids need to be culled for this

I know this guy is 'handsome' and all, but this happens to ugly serial killers too. It's BECAUSE he's a murderer of women. ER doesn't get any female support because it's too political and agenda driven, and because he did it due to being an incel instead of any other reason on the planet. Also, ER is an actor but that's neither here nor there. That dude probably gets tons of pussy for deceiving the masses. The most obvious case of using actors for mass shootings/terrorism is the Boston Bomber, Djokar or whatever (who had all the jailbait in America wanting his cock and it made the news on conservative channels), vs. The Chatanooga Shooter. It's obviously the same kid just like 4 years later.

130419124119-dzhokar-tsarnaev-3-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
Boston Bomber

150720220404-chattanooga-shooter-personal-issues-tuchman-pkg-ac-00022728-large-169.jpg
Chattanooga Shooter

There is an Whitney Cummings episode of Joe Rogan's podcast in which Joe is describing the story of a psychopathic murderer who killed a man and slept with his wife immediately afterwards (yes, women will sleep with your murderer or the murderer of her children, just like in the animal kingdom). The guy was hideous and Whitney said (under her breath), after hearing about his deeds, 'Why do I like this guy?'

Last edited:
Guy is good looking. That is why women want him. He is even married with conjugal sex visits so he will likely have offspring. Looks ...end of story.

Kinda reminded me of this reddit story I read today, here is the comment...

Even notice venomous snakes like vipers and cobras have much "meaner" looking faces than non-venomous species?

Non-venomous species tyipically have very rounded snouts and eyesockets, with slightly upturned mouths and, if we're to anthropomorphize them, have a "placid" countenance. Vipers and cobras have sharp crests above the eyes, sharper snouts and frowning mouths .

snakevenomous.jpg

DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING ABOUT ALPHA/BETA FACES IN MEN????
jfl. prey eyes on vipercels. just LDASS (lay down and shed skin) if your fangs arent at least 3 inches

jfl. prey eyes on vipercels. just LDASS (lay down and shed skin) if your fangs arent at least 3 inches

Thanks for acknowledging muh highQ post.

btw: makes me wonder how many feeahmayles would rather date a snake (a literal reptile) than an incel!!!

images

Just saw another news saying that this guy is going to marry in prison, fuck, chads can have what we never will while condemn for 600 years in prison for killing 39 people, almost all foids and we are the monsters right? This shit happens everyday, chads kill foids, incels are hated for it, normies rapes foids, incels take the blame, we never done anything like this, in rare occasions one of us snaps and go ER, and I don't blame them, we are treated like shit all our lives like we are the ones who do things like this.

-> In Brazil, if the criminal is legally married, he can have regular sex with his wife in the penitentiary (stupidiest thing you ever heard, I know)

Believe it or not but Chapman, the guy who killed Lennon, is actually allowed to be with/fuck his wife once per year for an entire 24 hours.

Bet he is getting some nice conjugal visits. Probably better life inside prison over outside for him L0L

just be a serial killer theory is legit

persohnahlitayyy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek:

Last edited:
He,s a Chad, so it doesn't matter what he does