Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brazilian serial killer who murdered dozens of women received more than 1000 female's love letters over the first month in the penitentiary

Ninrod

Ninrod

Bankruptcel
★★★★
This story is well known in Brazil, but I'm not sure worldwide. So allowed me to show you some reality.
The guy: Tiago Rocha, aka Goiania's Serial Killer
IMG 4026

The story:

-> This guy killed 39 people in Goiânia, Brazil
-> Most of them (around 30) young and attractive females
-> He had no motivation other than anger
-> Details:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-29654569
IMG 4033
IMG 4026
IMG 4036

End of story: How much realitity can you take ?

-> First month in jail, Rocha's attorneys had to shut his cell phones down for the huge amount of women calling to send him gifts and trying to know more about the guy.
-> First month in penitentiary after the judgement, Rocha received more de 1000 female's love letters,
-> Hundreds of these letters with marriage proposal
-> In Brazil, if the criminal is legally married, he can have regular sex with his wife in the penitentiary (stupidiest thing you ever heard, I know)
-> Present day, Rocha is married with Marisa Levy, a college history teacher in the town

Link (portuguese): https://gcn.net.br/noticias/271561/...ebe-cartas-e-visitas-de-admiradoras-na-cadeia

Would you like a pair of Tinder's matches ? This guy received ONE THOUSAND love letters over a month in the prision.

Last edited:
unless you are autistic personality matters 0 in your SMV

B but personaluttttttyyyyy!!!!

He took showers.
Low IQ thread

wtf a Chad goes ER??? how the hell and why

Fuck this world. I am a polite person with everyone and everyone trait me like piece of crap. This guy kill a lot of women and what he get? love letters,call of a lot of femoid,femoid trying to give to him gifts,etc,etc.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chad eye area tbh

The last pic, second column of girl's pics, second girl up to down. She was 14 yrs old student. He stopped his motocycle at her Bus Stop pretending he wanted to steal her cell phone pointing the gun. While she looked for the phone in her handbag, he shot her in the chest two times.

He didn't want her cell phone at all.

just be an murderer theory

his hair looks pretty recently cut so thats most likely it

Saint. Any man who kills foids is a god.
While rest of the world worships pussy, this guy did what was needed to be done.

I wish every chad would mass murder foids like ted bunny did

Guy is good looking. That is why women want him. He is even married with conjugal sex visits so he will likely have offspring. Looks ...end of story.

Kinda reminded me of this reddit story I read today, here is the comment...

Even notice venomous snakes like vipers and cobras have much "meaner" looking faces than non-venomous species?

Non-venomous species tyipically have very rounded snouts and eyesockets, with slightly upturned mouths and, if we're to anthropomorphize them, have a "placid" countenance. Vipers and cobras have sharp crests above the eyes, sharper snouts and frowning mouths .

snakevenomous.jpg

DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING ABOUT ALPHA/BETA FACES IN MEN????

He's already borderline Chad though. Makes sense.

Time to use this guy's pics for Chadfishing :chad:

fucking obsidian pill

chad can slay thousands of people and still slay.

Lol.

Just b admirable bro!
Don’t objectify women bro!

That's one hell of a personality.

he should be burned alive

Proof personality matters tbh

Brutal serial killer pill.

just be a serial killer bro

Prison showers are obviously industrial grade pressure washers than blast flesh off of bone.

he looks like a chad no wonder women want him

Now this is a great personality, nothing msygonystic about him even though he only targeted women

Women feel his good personality, whats the reason, stupid misogynistic incels.

Seriously though, this is an incredibly common phenomenon and pretty much every mass killer, terrorist, murderer of note etc has huge numbers of female fans. Its not even up for debate, everyone knows and acknowledges it.

We as a society SHOULD be asking why this is the case, why women are so fucked up they worship literal killers.

But instead we deal with manspreading and mansplaining.

the fact that he can still have sex in prison is retarded

Plenty of Meeks in history, even far worse than the actual Meeks

Seriously though, this is an incredibly common phenomenon and pretty much every mass killer, terrorist, murderer of note etc has huge numbers of female fans. Its not even up for debate, everyone knows and acknowledges it.

We as a society SHOULD be asking why this is the case, why women are so fucked up they worship literal killers.

But instead we deal with manspreading and mansplaining.
JFL @ the universe.

Time to use this guy's pics for Chadfishing :chad:

Would be funny if someone do this. He should send the date's location on last minute. Goiânia State Penitentiary, Central Brazil

This just proves that foids are the dumbest things in the world. They probably will go extinct once we have AI sexbots

This is another reason why women should not have the same rights as men, dude is a piece of shit and women want to reproduce his genes, sick.

i hope he will kill all those whores.

If I try to talk to a woman she'd call the cops.
This guy slays 40 fems and receives loveletters....
JFL @ this life:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Seriously though, this is an incredibly common phenomenon and pretty much every mass killer, terrorist, murderer of note etc has huge numbers of female fans.

Inceltears is silent on this as always.

Just be serial killer theory is legitimately legit.
This is another reason why women should not have the same rights as men, dude is a piece of shit and women want to reproduce his genes, sick.

This guy is both a Chad and a famous violent criminal, his SMV is higher than the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back