Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brazilian mother cuts off the penis of and murders her nine year old son because he reminded her of his father.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I can't wait to see CuckTears' mental gymnastics pinning this on us.

The empathetic gender.

Also, proof that holes hate non-Chads so much that they'll even kill their own son if he is not born with superior genes.

Even mothers can’t be trusted as they just kill their kids
I can't wait to see CuckTears' mental gymnastics pinning this on us.
They will just say she was mentally ill or say that the kid misbehaved or something jfl

There'd be more uproar if she did that to the family dog.

I remember that case, two radfem dykes. Poor kid, but I'm confident he's in heaven right now.

People probably get less shocked by it than by a man just having sex with even pubescent girl, let alone prepubescent.

I remember that case, two radfem dykes. Poor kid, but I'm confident he's in heaven right now.

People probably get less shocked by it than by a man just having sex with even pubescent girl, let alone prepubescent.

Was it a big deal in Brazil?

Femicide now!

Was it a big deal in Brazil?
It got some coverage, but since it goes against some agendas, not nearly as much as it would if it was a straight white man doing the same to a black little girl for instance.

It got some coverage, but since it goes against some agendas, not nearly as much as it would if it was a straight white man doing the same to a black little girl for instance.

Oh, absolutely. Even if it was a black man doing it to a blonde, blue-eyed little girl, that'd still get more attention, if only from the Stormfags.

No one gives a fuck when men are the victims

Oh, absolutely. Even if it was a black man doing it to a blonde, blue-eyed little girl, that'd still get more attention, if only from the Stormfags.

No one gives a fuck when men are the victims
Many people nowadays don't see human beings, they see different factions based on their ideologies.

Many people nowadays don't see human beings, they see different factions based on their ideologies.

I've read a bit into political polarization as part of my academic programme and it's fascinating how the same variables are a play with this forum and CuckTears, particularly the perception gap.

One year with parole.

Watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back