Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brazilian incel went to approach a girl and look what happened

K

Kakaribamar

Greycel
Hello everyone, I'm 18 years old, I'm Brazilian and I'm also incel, I don't know the metric of my beauty but I guess I must be a 4/10, well, yesterday I was on my sister's birthday and I noticed that one was staring at me, colleague next to me told me that and I just refused, don't believe it, look at her and we stared at each other, we exchanged glances about 3 times and I decided to TAKE ACTION... She went out of the room to get some air and I poured my beer glass, I filled it and my chest, my legs started to wobble and my heart took a picture, I hadn't talked to a girl with the intention of flirting in 5 years, I got close to her and said: "Hi all, jewel, I thought you were very beautiful and I wanted to ask you what your name is! she and I wanted to age, she replied that I am 14 and I said that in this I tried another older chat and she said to me "I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend". I said ok and went back to the table, I looked for my colleague and he knew which Instagram soon found it, she wasn't dating, I felt bad, fuck, I believed I had a remote possibility of having something with her while we understood, and she was probably looking at how weird, introverted and ugly I am, I wish I was so easy to change, ugly and introverted way like that, it's a very bad way, in my treatment I get from women, I don't wish that on anyone...

Are you from the Marajó island?

You can ascend as oofy doofy with a brazilian thug style, just look like a thin mosquito with tank-ish belly and listen to brazilian funk, speak in their slang, Or, you can try to be a thin and subhuman football player, the prettiest teen girls will love you. Just be masculine, oofy doofy at the same time and cliché, generic, like a brazilian funk "singer". In Brazil the girls follow a pattern of having lust for a specific type of males, no matter the age, just follow it if you dont look non-brazilian; if you are white and have european-spanish, portuguese-european or in general if you look NON-BRAZILIAN, then yes it will be hard.

Sorry for the horribly typed text, but I hope you understand what I mean

You can ascend as oofy doofy with a brazilian thug style, just look like a thin mosquito with tank-ish belly and listen to brazilian funk, speak in their slang, Or, you can try to be a thin and subhuman football player, the prettiest teen girls will love you. Just be masculine, oofy doofy at the same time and cliché, generic, like a brazilian funk "singer". In Brazil the girls follow a pattern of having lust for a specific type of males, no matter the age, just follow it if you dont look non-brazilian; if you are white and have european-spanish, portuguese-european or in general if you look NON-BRAZILIAN, then yes it will be hard.
are you brazilian too

Você pode ascender como oofy doofy com um estilo bandido brasileiro, apenas parecer um mosquito magro com barriga de tanque e ouvir funk brasileiro, falar na gíria deles, ou você pode tentar ser um jogador de futebol magro e subumano, o mais bonito meninas adolescentes vão te amar. Basta ser masculino, bobo ao mesmo tempo e clichê, genérico, como um "cantor" de funk brasileiro. No Brasil as garotas seguem um padrão de ter desejo por um tipo específico de homem, não importa a idade, apenas siga se você não parecer não brasileiro; se você é branco e tem europeu-espanhol, português-europeu ou em geral se você parece NÃO-BRASILEIRO, então sim, vai ser difícil.
E I play soccer with my friends and I've played for championships, but I'm a very reserved and introverted person, I just wanted to be able to talk to a woman

Reply my message nigger at least to say you won't
Ok.

@Tenshi
@Mainländer
@Orca
@Oroborus
@Blackpincel
@0Energy0Happyness
@PotatoTomato (not brazilian, but speaks portuguese)>
@OscarAllius
@Glast
@Shigechi
@HueHueBr

there is also the guy who created blackpill.com, but I don't remember his name

And I'm thinking about tomorrow at school, when she goes to talk to her friends and says "The debutante's brother tried to hit on me and it was too embarrassing, he's too weird" I'm sure that she's going to say something like that, and as I'm not a guy that is much targeted by girls anymore, it's going to get even worse for me, I don't have a chance

Last edited:
Hopefully you learned from this experience. Oh and welcome!

Ok.

@Tenshi
@Mainländer
@Orca
@Oroborus
@Blackpincel
@0Energy0Happyness
@PotatoTomato (not brazilian, but speaks portuguese)>
@OscarAllius
@Glast
@Shigechi
@HueHueBr

there is also the guy who created blackpill.com, but I don't remember his name
Thanks a lot :panties::panties::panties:

What did I miss?

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend"

"I have a boyfriend" is a very common shit-test foids use to measure your level of status and social dominance.

She was testing you, and you failed.
some things you could have replied :
-- I know. I want a threesome.
-- Which (criminal) faction is he in?
-- He must be poor, you're not wearing any jewels.
-- I hope he'll be a good dad to the kids I'm gonna put inside you.
-- He is gay. He's not here because he went to a gay club. I'll show you the pictures in private.
-- I know him. There is something you ought to know about him. Let's go somewhere more private and I'll tell you more.

...and so on.

So, this foid was interested in you, you just happened to fail her first test.

Were she not interested she wouldn't have exchanged looks with you, or told you ANYTHING about her life (age, name, boyfriend etc.). An uninterested foid would've simply ignored you, and say "ewww" as she turns her face as you approach.

The scene you're describing is that of a horny fertile female dripping wet with desire to bear your children, and you simply blew the chance with your timidity.

Last edited: