Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazilian incel gets brutally rejected by femoids in a shopping mall

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I can't believe there are Brazilians who are still trying this pick up scam. Just look at their faces when they take a look at him. One second is enough for women to rule you off as genetic trash. There's no way to trick a woman who sees you as less than dirt into being attracted to you. Attraction can't be created, it's either there or it isn't. If you're ugly, chances are that no woman will be attracted to you as they tend to have very similar tastes in men.

Is that BrazillianSigma

I'd kill myself if i lived in Brazil.

We're expected to prop up society through working when we're seen as dogshit, at least slaves didn't have to compete to get a job in the past & there was no beating around the bush about their status in society.

Chad gladiators in The old Roman empire used to get purchased as manwhores on the side by wealthy women lol, even back then they wanted big strong dudes with high fighting success.

JFL Brazil such a shithole corrupt country. feel for my Brazilian incels

Lol ( laughing out loud ) just watched that video this morning, just another example of how pua only brings you trouble.

Why is Brazil so cucked. I don't know much about the country.

Why is Brazil so cucked. I don't know much about the country.

Every country in the Americas is cucked from Tierra del fogo in Argentina to Inuvik in Canada.

The end was brutal.

They looked at him like it was a cave ape in their midst

If you even have to approach and learn "game" then its over for you. It's a waste of time and might get you in jail.

I wish someone told me these exact words back in 2009

"Just approach her bro" I can't believe people actually still fall for PUA shit. The world is becoming exactly how we predicted so incel camps must be on the horizon. Also, this video said he tried to pick up girls in Glasgow and his name was Adnan

He looks kinda Curry.