Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazilian foid is fucking dumb she thinks there are giraffes in Amazon

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
69622534_111302156901515_1775601520968990720_n.png

Just lol at this she draw giraffes like there's any fucking giraffes in Amazon that's how foids are brainless

For those that don't know, there's a big fire in Amazon and people virtue signaling just like this brainless cunt
and now people make fun of this foid for being a dumb whore

Some foid in class thought that the jesus statue in brazil was the liberty statue...

Some foid in class thought that the jesus statue in brazil was the liberty statue...
foids have no clue what's going on the world. just fucking kek

Oh I dunno if, Bezos could get away with it I'm sure he'd start selling them on Amazon.com

I don't understand all the hubub about the amazon burning. People are sharing shit on social media saying "THE MEDIA ISNT TALKING ABOUT THIS!"

LOL So what? If they do, is that going to make the flames disapear?

Getting rid of foids will cleanse the world of their toxic carbon foot print. Think of how many lives could be saved.

I don't give a fuck about the amazon burning

what a brainless stupid whore

Vapid, vacuous brings somehow have a proclivity for being female. Let’s be fair, would you concern yourself with worldly matters if you lived on tutorial mode?

She doesn't care, she just wants attention, so she made a clichéd representation of "animal life," and there's really no point in caring.

All girls can reproduce no matter how ugly or low iq they are, which leads to more ugly low iq males that have to suffer tell the day they die. womb to the tomb it's over.

what a retard brainless bitch.

i had foids in my class that showed on map that Poland lay in Asia, and another one told that Paris is in Italy

i had foids in my class that showed on map that Poland lay in Asia, and another one told that Paris is in Italy
I have a foid in class which thought that middle age just ended 100 years ago topkek

I have a foid in class which thought that middle age just ended 100 years ago topkek
they are literally sub70 iq, i mean all foids

Amazon charges too fucking much for giraffes! Alibaba is cheaper.