Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilian couple thrill photographers while proving that love is the greatest remedy that exists.

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Foids can not be incels (at least 98% of the time).

Last edited:
The older ones, over 60 are.
I see them chasing men, with no success.
They will take anything, even if you look like Frankenstein.
Forget Tinder. They won't touch them in real life.
I have NEVER seen a young guy with a 60+ woman.
Take a look at all these women I posted.

Last edited:
This is common knowledge

Men have 0 value in unless they are chad or tyrone... That's what happens when you give femasites rights, 85% of the male population becomes worthless and hopeless... If femasites have rights, lets just get rid of all laws and morals and tear down the crumbling remains of civilization in favor of a massive bloodbath rape orgy battle royale... WHY CONTRIBUTE TO A SOCIETY WE HAVE NO FUTURE IN? IF FEMASITES HAVE POWER OVER MEN, NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE...

DESTROY EVERYTHING

Men have 0 value in unless they are chad or tyrone... That's what happens when you give femasites rights, 85% of the male population becomes worthless and hopeless... If femasites have rights, lets just get rid of all laws and morals and tear down the crumbling remains of civilization in favor of a massive bloodbath rape orgy battle royale... WHY CONTRIBUTE TO A SOCIETY WE HAVE NO FUTURE IN? IF FEMASITES HAVE POWER OVER MEN, NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE...

DESTROY EVERYTHING

0/10 managed a 5-6 / 10

I like that. Stealing that.
I encourage everyone to spread that word. I almost universally get mean looks from femasites irl when they hear me say it.

she would be below his looks even if she was normal, foids never lose, foids live in the tutorial land

foids never can be incels there is no exception

DESTROY EVERYTHING

DESTROY EVERYTHING
destroy everything destroy this gay world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back