Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brazilian Chad has 1 wife and 7 side hoes

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/8saU6LaMwQU

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I while we can't get one! @Zer0/∞ thus guy isn't even that good looking, he is just NT+ Oofy doofy cult leader maxxed to infinity

Just be NT theory strikes again

Funniest shit is roasties are so mad at this guy in the comments :lul: meanwhile if it was a a foid with 7 boyfriends she would be worshipped

Clown world keeps on honking exhibit #178254984 :feelsclown:

he is good looking in brazil.this is your average chad haram really.the only difference is that they made it official unlike most of chad harem

Would be based if the foids wore burkas

none of those foids are hot. i wouldnt bang any of them.

Funniest shit is roasties are so mad at this guy in the comments :lul: meanwhile if it was a a foid with 7 boyfriends she would be worshipped

Clown world keeps on honking exhibit #178254984 :feelsclown:

They openly condemn it because our culture doesn't accept polygyny, only polyandry. But as societal trends are changing the few men on the top are re-branded polygamy as polyamory and they are slowly getting their full monopolies back.

>truly
Not a single frame

>truly
Not a single frame
not watching him won't change the reality. He is the future. Top 0.1% of Chads/Cult leaders and NTs will have all the women soon.

Me after I take a shower and get a new haircut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back