Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilcels, how suicidal does living in Brazil while being incel make you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Just looking at YouTube videos of Brazilian beaches, parties, etc, makes me feel incredibly demoralized- masses of sexy women in shoestring bikinis and skimpy clothing. They're all probably untouchable, of course. I can't imagine how terrible I'd feel if I actually had to live in Brazil with my current levels of inceldom. Imo, Brazil seems to be just as suicide/ER inducing for incels as southern Florida or southern California.

Just looking at YouTube videos of Brazilian beaches, parties, etc, makes me feel incredibly demoralized- masses of sexy women in shoestring bikinis and skimpy clothing. They're all probably untouchable, of course. I can't imagine how terrible I'd feel if I actually had to live in Brazil with my current levels of inceldom. Imo, Brazil seems to be just as suicide/ER inducing for incels as southern Florida or southern California.

I heard brazil is much worse than US than if your an ethnic. They literally worship light skin.

Correct me if im wrong

I heard brazil is much worse than US than if your an ethnic. They literally worship light skin.

Correct me if im wrong
there are a lot of whites there too, no one worships whites there

racemixing there is serious

Imo, Brazil seems to be just as suicide/ER inducing for incels as southern Florida or southern California.
Which brings to mind why didn't ER expat before he gave up hope? He had the money and fame/name recognition to do so given his upbringing.

idk lets ask braziliansigma

Which brings to mind why didn't ER expat before he gave up hope? He had the money and fame/name recognition to do so given his upbringing.
Probably because expating is very expensive and time consuming. I shouldn't have to fly to the other side of the world just to find a woman who is willing to touch me.

Probably because expating is very expensive and time consuming.
At a certain point staying in western countries with sky high standards becomes more time consuming with all the worry you incur about not being attractive enough to women or fitting into society.
I shouldn't have to fly to the other side of the world just to find a woman who is willing to touch me.
No it's not ideal but sometimes that's all that's left. Well beside lashing out and having to end yourself and only making it easier for society to crack down on people that suffered through what you suffered in the future.

Very brutal, brazillian incels are usually truecels since promiscuity levels here make it easier for normal looking people. If you can't score here you're generally either subhuman, mental, or both. Truly cope or rope.

Correct me if im wrong
Being ethnic is a death sentence anywhere, but I'd be lying if I said it is as bad as in other countries, with race mixing here being very high and all.