Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brazil should be nuked

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Brazil should be nuked, not because I hate them, I actually pity them. I can't think of a worse place to be a incel.

I was inspired by a thread about a incel getting shot dead for *sexually harassing* a foid.

First, it is the place where daily murder, torture, shootings happen daily. And it's not hard to be roped into the role of being a gangster, or being in the crossfire, considering how integrated the cartels are in Brazil into the daily life. Did I mention mandatory military service again?

Brazil is the "endsieg" of globohomo itself, a people without race, identity, language, culture. On top of that, it is a place "considered to possess the most organized and effective women's movement in Latin America, with visible gains having been made over the past century to promote and protect the legal and political rights of women."

To any brazilcels there - I don't blame you, the Portuguese should have never stepped foot in there, even if they did, they could had done the Macau approach instead of introducing niggers and Europeans to create a "racial blender" in the land. But your country, is so interwoven with social issues that are resulted from the root of racemixing itself; few latin countries have picked up the pieces and fixed themselves. I don't think Brazil can.

Brazil is one of the few places that would improve after getting nuked

brazil is just broken honestly nuke the whole country in gta

Brazil used to be a nice paradise to live in back when there was a largely white population, and then there it is today
daily murder, torture, shootings happen daily. And it's not hard to be roped into the role of being a gangster, or being in the crossfire, considering how integrated the cartels are in Brazil into the daily life. Did I mention mandatory military service again?

Oh the joys of diversity and racemixing

I’ve lived in Brazil, fucking shitty country. Shit culture.

You forgot to say, niggers , foids and fags are overprotected here. They have quotas at universities and competitions for public jobs, assistance, benefits.

You can be racist with any race here and people will applaud you but if you say anything about a nigger fag or foid you risk to be jailed even if you has been ofended firstly. The laws always favor them.

Very well said mate. If I were Brazilian I'd move to the southernmost German parts or just leave altogether. The heat and moisture also aggreviates the already niggerish behaviour of many of the locals. Also, the ionosphere had a hole right where Brazil is so it's theorised that adds to people being crazy and violent.

You forgot to say, niggers , foids and fags are overprotected here. They have quotas at universities and competitions for public jobs, assistance, benefits.

You can be racist with any race here and people will applaud you but if you say anything about a nigger fag or foid you risk to be jailed even if you has been ofended firstly. The laws always favor them.
You just described every first world globohomo country