-
It shouldn't be there at first place.

Brazil is a mutt country and bolsonaro is a kike

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
It shouldn't be there at first place.

Brazil is a mutt country and bolsonaro is a kike
You should srsly stop posting this kinda stuff, it can come back to you man, I have had serious problems for insulting Jews online. This site is very monitored believe me and it can come back to you even offline

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
You should srsly stop posting this kinda stuff, it can come back to you man, I have had serious problems for insulting Jews online. This site is very monitored believe me and it can come back to you even offline
thank you for worrying about me man,thank you really.

I don't think talking about kikes are not against the rules of this forum. and I really don't care about in real life. Lucky I don't live in the west and if you say you like them in my country,people will call you cuck. so everyone hate them here

ScornedStoic

Captain Inevitable
-
Brazil and Hungary are in my good books for stuff like this (Hungary defunded gender studies).

OccidentalRebel

-

I don't think talking about kikes are not against the rules of this forum. and I really don't care about in real life. Lucky I don't live in the west and if you say you like them in my country,people will call you cuck. so everyone hate them here
Well you aren't in the West so that's good...… unless you're actually located in Israel

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Well you aren't in the West so that's good...… unless you're actually located in Israel
Lol I curse at kikes all the fucking time,you'd understand what I mean if you ever saw me on discord tbh

OccidentalRebel

-
Lol I curse at kikes all the fucking time,you'd understand what I mean if you ever saw me on discord tbh
Sure but you said you aren't in the west. Therefore you would be safe from Jews... unless you lived in Israel (only 60% something Jewish, plenty of nonjews but wouldn't recommend)

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
Latin America is third world but is plagued by first world feminism. Seems like the west exports feminism to these countries to keep them unstable and rife for further exploitation.

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-

True tbh turks are based IMO.

Lonelycel

Admiral
-

LOL i was about to say this. no one in turkey is gonna get mad at you for talking shit about jews :lul::lul:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)