Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Brazil passes the "No means No" law

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
It's a law aimed at entertainment places like clubs, bars, shows and over events. This laws shifts the responsibilities of protecting, helping, serving and calling the police to the the establishment, in case something happens with a woman.

Protecting from what though? From men approaching them and causing embarrassment to them, from violence and from men insisting on their approach. The establishment must take a number of protective actions and collaborate with the police in case something happens.

Also, it's left to the woman to define if she suffered embarrassment and/or violence.

" No means No" specifically targeted for ugly men) meanhwile only " Yes daddy" for attractive Chads :foidSoy:

elaborate on "something happens"

women have somehow even less accountability and responsibitly now

Also, it's left to the woman to define if she suffered embarrassment and/or violence.
When inkwell gropes her = "POLICE! POLICE! RAPE!!!!"
When Chad gropes her = "hehe you are so sweet, lets go to my house :foidSoy:"

This is left to the woman to define. The establishment will have to protect her, isolate her from the aggressor, call the police and collaborate with them if something happens.

That's also what I believe. It's an unnecessary law (because sexual assault, harassment, importunation, etc are already crimes) that'll be used as a weapon. The establishments are now open to being sued too.

Chad doesn't even need to grope, toilet offers herself, Chad is the object of worship and toilet is the sacrificial offering . Its so brutal

No means No but she can change her mind anytime.

"Muh South America women are feminine"

NO place on this earth is now safe from Globohomo, Pakistan has become LGBT friendly and now this. I wonder when Globohomo reaches Africa and North Korea

the whole latino/braziliano zone is shifting towards extreme feminism so hard that it seems like a psy op, one that's dedicated just for them

what the fuck is happening over there?

over for brazilmaxxers

women have somehow even less accountability and responsibitly now

That's also what I believe. It's an unnecessary law (because sexual assault, harassment, importunation, etc are already crimes) that'll be used as a weapon. The establishments are now open to being sued too.
Most likely because girls sleep with guys and let them grope them for extra money, so if the guy doesn't pays its a rape.

so if the guy doesn't pays its a rape.
quantum computer IQ observation, but also there's probably a minimum looks threshold even for that jfl

Most likely because girls sleep with guys and let them grope them for extra money, so if the guy doesn't pays its a rape.
Another tool for blackmail.

Also, it's left to the woman to define if she suffered embarrassment and/or violence
You know very well that women will abuse these privileges that have been give to them by the Brazilian Government

No means No for anyone but Chad retarded goverment