Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brazil is a useless country

They have Sepultura at least

Bad economy sucks, i also live in a bad economy country.

Better to be Brazilian than Haitain. Haiti is a fucking shithole, full of ugly, low IQ darkies and Haiti doesn't have a lick of shit to show for itself. At LEAST Brazil has people who try and make a name for themselves and the country, at LEAST Brazil has attractive females, at LEAST Brazil has higher IQ than Haiti. So I'd take being Brazilian than being Haitian anyday.

Sugh sucks being one of the ugliest races and one of the ugliest most gross and dumbest sub group of said race. :feelsrope:
Do you live in Haiti?

Pretty much described most Latin American countries tbh.

Now come on. Don't say that. I am thankful to Brazil for preserving an insular German community in the southern states. Danke Brasilien.

musicians or artists
Disagree on this one, specially if you think about metal musicians.
the streets are dirty, you can't walk around without worrying about getting robbed, public transport sucks and is always crowded
These depend on location.
Video games are expensive, books are expensive
Yes, but at least we can get them at the high seas without worrying about the government, at least as of now...

The rest is pretty much spot on tbhngl.