Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bray Wyatt just got called an incel on the 30th anniversary of Monday Night Raw - are WWE the heroes in 2023 ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
L.A. Knight did it

Afterward Undertaker came out and choked him and then Bray put him down.
Does this mean WWE acknowledges we are the good guys?

Nah they just appealing to the woke sjw IT soyboy crowd

LA Knight is being played as the weak heel though.

This is basically them trying to use Bray's fame to elevate this guy because even being worth a match with Bray (much less a PPV) is a huge rub

incels are winning guys Taker is on our side now

Undertaker is still here?
It's the 30th anniversary of raw so a lot of old-timers showed up, Hogan opened the show and Ric introduced Charlotte

Bray and Taker had an interesting stare-down IMO

Lol, that was unexpected. How's wrestling these days? I know AEW is WWE's main rival now (I think). Is WWE somewhat interesting? Stopped watching when punk left several years back

It's okay, not gonna watch AEW until they get jewboy out tho

Triple H who is head of creative is trying to appease the smark community that loved him as NXT leader but now watch AEW where they cater to queers and incel is used every other show as an insult by woke wrestlers. WWE was better under Vince, LA Knight was a comedy jobber before they forced Vince out of picture

they forced Vince out of picture

Vince was never forced out of the picture, he voluntarily stepped back to avoid the MeToo stuff from tarring WWE image, but he always held vast majority shares.

I take it you haven't heard?

Bray

LA Knight is a garbage Steve Austin/Rock wannabe, I dont watch wrestling anymore and the clips I see of him on twitter are a reminder of why

LA Knight is a garbage Steve Austin/Rock wannabe, I dont watch wrestling anymore and the clips I see of him on twitter are a reminder of why

he's already surpassed Austin+Rock in my eyes, when did either of them have the balls to insinuate pedophilia against his enemies?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back