Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brave New World’ predicted today’s world better than any other novelbooks

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
i just read This 1931 novel and man the author predicted modern life almost to a T, While other dystopias get more press, the book Brave New World shows a nightmare world that we've moved steadily towards over the last century, it offers us a detailed image of a dystopia that our society is not only moving towards but would be happy to have.
For those who haven’t read it, Brave New World is the description of a nightmare society where everybody is perfectly happy all the time. This is assured through destroying the free will of most of the population using genetic engineering and Pavlovian conditioning, keeping everybody entertained continuously with endless distractions, and offering a plentiful supply of the wonder drug Soma to keep people happy if all else fails.
The world state is a dictatorship which strives to assure order. The dictatorship is managed by ten oligarchs who rely on an extensive bureaucracy to keep the world running, Global stability is ensured through the Fordist religion, which is based on the teachings of Henry Ford and Sigmund Freud and involves the worship of both men. The tenets of this faith encourage mass consumerism, sexual promiscuity, and avoiding unhappiness at all costs. The assembly line is praised as though it were a gift from God.
Huxley’s dystopia is especially terrifying in that the enslaved population absolutely loves their slavery. Even the characters who are smart enough to know what is going on (and why they should be concerned) are instead content with everything that is happening. Perhaps more terrifying than other dystopian novels, in Brave New World there is truly no hope for change.
The similarities between the world of today and the world of the book are many, even if our technology hasn’t quite caught up yet.

Yup, everything from the eugenics stratified soyciety, literal alphas and betas, constant drug induce orgies. I mean the fucking beta guy that was thirsting after stacies is the most relatable character in all of fiction.

Kek, the fucking main psychologist guy is a literal manlet that descneded into incel tier simply for being born short, absolute bravenewworld blackpiil

we are omega males

I am waiting to read the book. its in my hard drive.

I'm glad you are an avid reader, my favorite Brazilian twink.

Hopefully they can invent fucking Soma already so I don't have to suffer through life as a self-aware gamma male with an epsilon social life

Hopefully they can invent fucking Soma already so I don't have to suffer through life as a self-aware gamma male with an epsilon social life
my undersanding is epsilon's had good social lifes as they low IQ maxxed.

my undersanding is epsilon's had good social lifes as they low IQ maxxed.
Makes sense, been a while since I read it. Guess I'm more like the MC but dumber, uglier and of lower birth