Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brave Hamas freedom fighter Brutally tortured and killed by evil zionist kikes (The Easily Frightened Don't Enter)

my youtube account got banned shit,it was just a video of mickey mouse too but i worded the youtube video as in like supporting hamas

fucking cucked jewtube

Why’d op get banned

Nigga you’re not even a mod

I'm not a cop or a lawyer either, and yet I've never been to jail. Probably because I'm not a dumbass and I know the law.

my youtube account got banned shit,it was just a video of mickey mouse too but i worded the youtube video as in like supporting hamas
Bro got banned on YouTube and on Incels.is the same day dude that’s fucking Brootal

@SlayerSlayer @proudweeb @Fat Link you guys are dickheads for this
Bro got banned on YouTube and on Incels.is the same day dude that’s fucking Brootal

I'm not a cop or a lawyer either, and yet I've never been to jail. Probably because I'm not a dumbass and I know the law.
I don’t think posting stuff like that is against the rules

Incel trait: getting banned by jewtube

He requested the ban

You have no idea what is going on (as usual)

Shut the fuck up

I know he got 20 points for not tagging his gore. If that was the kind of activity you wanted around here, he wouldn't have gotten cracked for it.

I know he got 20 points for not tagging his gore. If that was the kind of activity you wanted around here, he wouldn't have gotten cracked for it.
Screenshot 20231220 213038 Chrome

He didn't get banned for that Retard

View attachment 1009834

He didn't get banned for that Retard

I never said he did. I said he got punished for not tagging his gore. I never said that punishment had anything to do with his ban, I'm saying he plays fast and loose with the content he posts. And if that wasn't a problem, he never would've been punished for it. So let him be a lesson to the rest of us.

Pretty obvious here that you thought that got him banned.

Fucking idiot and your childish wordplay

That was after you revealed he requested his ban. In response to you saying I don't know what's going on, I said "I do know that he's been punished before, that he's got problems." I might not know the circumstances of this particular ban, but you'd be wrong if you thought I didn't know this guy in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back