Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Brand new IncelCoin DOMINATING the cryptomarket!!!

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★

This is our currency for the future

IT would probably crash it on purpose

I would like to buy 10 incelcoin pls

I will wait for the chadcoin

Nice get rich quick scheme bro

Reported for necro, enjoy your ban dipshit
you should banned since all you do is clutter up the forum with retarded troll spam. you act like a faggot normie infiltrator who's only here to troll . gtfo. and your a little bitch for crying to the mods over this. should the mods ban everyone who bumps old 2017-2019 threads every once in a blue moon as well you stupid nigger?

Every crypto that is not Monero is a scam.

you should banned since all you do is clutter up the forum with retarded troll spam. you act like a faggot normie infiltrator who's only here to troll . gtfo. and your a little bitch for crying to the mods over this
Keep crying for me abused dog, at least I’m not a obese autistic tallfag like you

Keep crying for me abused dog, at least I’m not a obese autistic tallfag like you
your a fakecel NTnigger retard who need to gtfo this forum and go troll on your home r/inceltear.

your a fakecel NTnigger retard who need to gtfo this forum and go troll on your home r/inceltear.
Nah I don’t think I will, I’ll always be here and there’s nothing you can do about it except cry :feelsEhh:

Why don’t you fuck off to ur gay little discord server and go be lonely there, I know you you want my attention real bad but this not a healthy way to alleviate your crippling loneliness bro. I almost feel sad for you

Nah I don’t think I will, I’ll always be here and there’s nothing you can do about it except cry :feelsEhh:

Why don’t you fuck off to ur gay little discord server and go be lonely there, I know you you want my attention real bad but this not a healthy way to alleviate your crippling loneliness bro. I almost feel sad for you
go join your normie faggot weeb friends on reddit and mock incels there with the rest of the nromalaggot bottomfeeders. you are a shistain on this forum (cry for lanklets you NTnigger shrimp)

Last edited:
All the Ape and areddit NFTs are worth thousands of dollars why aren't there based pepe NFTs?