Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Brand new Incel Podcast!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

Welcome to the Incel Podcast episode one! I am your host @Saudade in the middle and we are joined by @speedtypingincel on the left and @Mainländer on the right where we will discuss over height or face debate that has been dividing the incel community for years. We will take calls from other members in middle of the show but first let our two guests introduce themselves. May BlackOps2Cel bless our copes!

Last edited:
Face over Height debate is really fun to watch ngl

I'm the hair.

Wow they look like twins

It would be funny tbh.

I've been thinking of actually starting a podcast but I would need at least two other incels to co host with me and they would have to have good voices.

I've been thinking of actually starting a podcast but I would need at least two other incels to co host with me and they would have to have good voices.
Really just throwin a voicepill here huh

@FinnCel voicemogs whole site tbh his voice is high t

lol, i thought this was going to be real and got excited :feelsautistic:

I dont have a good voice but I'm down

Looks like they need a Gillette!

Our chat moderator for this episode will be @Newbie17
6f0

I dont have a good voice but I'm down
Looking for people who have good voices and can speak in almost a radio talk show level of NTness. Would most def have you on as a guest to showcase your inceldom levels though, you reversemog the fuck out of most users her.

Looking for people who have good voices and can speak in almost a radio talk show level of NTness. Would most def have you on as a guest to showcase your inceldom levels though, you reversemog the fuck out of most users her.
:( Ok

Over for voicecels. I can talk i just dont sound too good >^:^( but I would love to be on. I'll follow up on your shit I guess. BETTER MAKE IT QUICK BEFORE I ROPE SINCE I'M PRETTY FUCKIN U N P R E D I C T A B L E

You mixed things up boyo, this is the real photo of myself I sent you for the show banner.

Damn, I know, if only I had a better personality, I'd probably have a girlfriend by now...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back