Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Brainwashed incel cult member here. I had a chance to have sex with 8 Stacies yesterday, but then I'd be banned from this forum, so I rejected them.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I don't know about you guys, but I care much more about being able to post on here without omitting information than having orgasms with Stacies. It matters way more to me that I'm honest with a bunch of anonymous people on the internet than it matters that I'm not stuck thinking of myself as an ugly subhuman. This is why we're a cult.

How many of you have been rejecting sex with Stacies left and right so as not to have to lie on here to keep from being banned?

Tf is this GrAYcel blabbering about?

I was walking down the street when a harem of fertile schoolgirls started screaming in ecstasy and began chasing after me

They tried ripping off my clothes and kept demanding my semen for impregnation, but I beat them off and ran back home to preserve my inceldom

Phew, thank Rodger I escaped that one, right guys?

I was walking down the street when a harem of fertile schoolgirls started screaming in ecstasy and began chasing after me

They tried ripping off my clothes and kept demanding my semen for impregnation, but I beat them off and ran back home to preserve my inceldom

Phew, thank Rodger I escaped that one, right guys?

We've made inceldom our entire identity, so it's more important than feeling validation and the orgasms that come from the love of Stacies. This is what IncelTear tells us.

We've made inceldom our entire identity, so it's more important than feeling validation and the orgasms that come from the love of Stacies. This is what IncelTear tells us.
"Not now Stacey, FaceandLMS just started streaming"