Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brainwashed from birth

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
It's interesting that all the people I've met don't realize that we have been brainwashed from birth.

it started with our parents, they lied to us from the very beginning.

"the most important thing in life is to have faith in god because he has a plan for all of us"

oh! Is that right?

then why are so many of us born because of unwanted pregnancies?

my mom literally told me she didn't abort me just because she didn't have enough money. (she told me she regrets it and apologized in tears, i have forgiven her but it still doesn't change the fact that she considered killing me)

Why are some us are born strong and smart and others weak and dumb? and some more unlucky ones blind, ugly, retarded or deaf?

what's the plan for that?

whats does it accomplish it?

nothing! you know why? because there is no plan, it's just chance, it's random and arbitrary chance.

depending on your luck you could be born to win or with at least a chance to win.

or you could be born just to lose and suffer, the religion that our parents love so much only serves to keep you docile.

and then there's the school brainwashing.

we are taught by our teachers that study and hard work are the only things that matter. and although hard work and study can help you in life it also might be completely useless depending on your situation. how many times do we see stupid and not qualified people gain prestigious positions simply because of their blood ties, social connections or idiotic government decisions?

not to mention luck, never underestimate the impact luck has on your life.

a good example is mike tyson, no one can doubt that he is a fighting genius and that he trained and worked his ass off to be a champion, but what would have happened if he had never met Cus D'Amato? I tell you what would have happened, he would be rotting behind bars right now or he would have died of an drug overdose like his childhood friends.

What I'm trying to say is that as much as we don't like to admit it, we have virtually no control over our destiny.

we are subject to only three things luck, genetics and the environment in which we live. we don't act much in life, we just react to our own situations.

your parents give you religion to create an illusion on purpose.

there is no purpose.

the state gives you the school to make you a good tax payer.

the school and the state dont care about you, they just want you to support the government's finances.

you live in a fantasy world every day and you grow up believing in it, but a small group of people manage to break free from this brainwashing, but reality outside the bubble is cruel and its no wonder so many end up committing suicide because of it.

blackpill goes beyond just a study about the nature of these modern whores, it covers our entire existence and i'm not being able to tank the brutality.

Last edited:
Brutal truth. In the past religion at least served a purpose. Now it is worthless because it can't be applied to modern life in most cases. Maybe Buddhism is more applicable since it basically says to accept fate and detach oneself from desire, which might be the best philosophy for subhumans like us to follow.

And of course everything we were told in school and by elders was bullshit to give us false hope. The only people we should listen to are older incels since they know what is really in store for us later in life.

We live in a simulation and this world doesn’t value morals life is just a genetic prison and your life will play out on genetic luck

Very high IQ post
Should be bookmarked