Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRAINLESS CHADS

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
it’s so disgusting to look at chads who have been cheated on by a woman, it’s at these moments that you realize how screwed up you are, one of the gods of PSL - Vasily Stepanov, top 10 PSL in the whole world - went crazy because the woman cheated on him, the funny thing is that he was literally the one dude from Wattpad and fariaz of girls, a la “blonde prince on a white horse, tall and handsome”, and his girlfriend who is 5 feet 7 inches tall cheated, as for him, this guy is 6 feet 4 inches tall, I’m afraid to think that what would she do to me? Would she cheat on me by sitting on my head or what? It’s hard for me to even imagine, he could get any woman on the planet, but against the backdrop of betrayal he developed schizophrenia, chads with the appearance of gods, like a monkey with a grenade, are dangerous for normies, but they don’t know how to use this danger

joint photo of Vasily Stepanov and the woman who cheated on him, she’s just trash:

Vasily Stepanov prime/Vasily Stepanov after foidlet

Interesting way to share pictures as a GrAYcel kek
You can upload photos to Pasteboard.co, copy the image link and insert it with the image option

You can upload photos to Pasteboard.co, copy the image link and insert it with the image option
I was too lazy to look for this cloud, and among the valid ones this name is not so noticeable, this is the first time I have seen this cloud storage

I remember one gray used QR codes to access images