Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Braindead bluepilled incels be like: "the standard of attractiveness is way lower for men than it is for women."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
That's a real Cuckit comment. Then why we still inkels, boyos? Why fefails never give us a chance (kek, most of them even don't consider us men jfl) and then to see our awesome personali-tee-hees :feelsaww: And at the mean time an ugly as hell landwhale can easily get dates, reproduce and make more incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: JFL @ this insane clownworld :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
even grannies can make money on only fans and get matches on tinder :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Every time some old hags cry on TV about social media damage to youth all they talk about is how girls lose confidence because they cant reach instagram level of looks, yeah right simps will boost the ego of every hole possible.
Women will describe the perfect betabuxxer when they talk about what kind of men they like, they evade talking about the looks and then they go for abusive Chads.
Boomers say shit like "Ne jebe lep nego uporan"

That's a real Cuckit comment. Then why we still inkels, boyos? Why fefails never give us a chance (kek, most of them even don't consider us men jfl) and then to see our awesome personali-tee-hees :feelsaww: And at the mean time an ugly as hell landwhale can easily get dates, reproduce and make more incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: JFL @ this insane clownworld :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You are inkell because you have bad personality and don't shower that is the reason my friend you must take at least 5 shower a day and work on your toxicity also become an ally and maybe cut your dick off to feel better?

You are inkell because you have bad personality and don't shower that is the reason my friend you must take at least 5 shower a day and work on your toxicity also become an ally and maybe cut your dick off to feel better?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Every time some old hags cry on TV about social media damage to youth all they talk about is how girls lose confidence because they cant reach instagram level of looks, yeah right simps will boost the ego of every hole possible.
Women will describe the perfect betabuxxer when they talk about what kind of men they like, they evade talking about the looks and then they go for abusive Chads.
Exactly
Boomers say shit like "Ne jebe lep nego uporan"
Nisam te razumio ovde, srpski nije moj materni jezik, pa i ja vrlo malo razumem na ovom jeziku

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Exactly

Nisam te razumio ovde, srpski nije moj materni jezik, pa i ja vrlo malo razumem na ovom jeziku
Something like its not the goodlooking one who fucks, its the persistent one who does.

Something like its not the goodlooking one who fucks, its the persistent one who does.
Ah, i get it. Here in Bulgarian we have the word упорит (uporit), with the stress falling at the final vowel, which means exactly the same.

Ah, i get it. Here in Bulgarian we have the word упорит (uporit), with the stress falling at the final vowel, which means exactly the same.
Boomers are the first one to tell us that looks dont matter and how you treat girls does, to simp, orbit, buy candies and flowers. That doesnt work anymore, maybe it worked 50 years ago.

Boomers are the first one to tell us that looks dont matter and how you treat girls does, to simp, orbit, buy candies and flowers. That doesnt work anymore, maybe it worked 50 years ago.
Yep. This worked till the mid 60s or something.

Just eat muh dick bruh, and then go to GULAG asap
It’s just a good meant advise from me, bro. I see your suffering and you shouldn’t continue like that. Women don’t see you as a man and that‘s fucking brutal!
Just do yourself a favor and rope already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back