Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Braincels is officially cucked and declared an enemy to the Blackpill

smeagolcel

smeagolcel

Greycel
The subreddit was an incelqueer creation from the beginning made to contain and suppress incels and blackpill ideology. The vast majority of posts are overused, recycled norman tier memes with zero substance. Most of the users are nothing but larpers upset they couldn't bang their oneitis from highschool. They fail to realize they've been manipulated and controlled like an edgy autistic child by their incelqueer overlords. The creation and containment of braincels is the best thing that could've happened for bluepill and anti-incel communities while the banning of all incel-related subreddits would've been a massive victory for the blackpill.

I posted 2 relatively tame blackpills and was immediately shadowbanned so I decided to take a look at the mods in charge. These fuckers have a FEMOID MOD in charge, along with her beta male subservient cuckolds, most of whom are not incels / have posted on incelqueers before. One of the mods is a larping ethnicel that bans any discussion on race as "racebaiting." Rule 7 is against "blatantly inflammatory behavior," which obviously means any content the landwhale and her cucks don't agree with. Any incel that posts regularly on braincels is a brainlet and an enemy to the blackpill. Their bluepilled overlords laugh while the autists suck each other off with edgy memes day in and day out.

ItsovER

If anyone here wants to do his duty for the blackpill and Lord StBlackOps2Cel, get that sub banned ASAP.

Smug soy

Just SJWmaxx and go around campaigning on reddit it's a hate sub and needs to be banned.

hit up cuckqueers and ask if they want to join us to take them out

Braincels just got quarantined. :soy:

fuck those judas cunts

The sub needs to get banned tbh.

I hardly ever post there, I got tired of the place being brigaded by normies and then there is the damn female mod, I gave up on that shit a long time ago... That's why I came here.