Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brain transplants are possible now. What would you give to have it successfully work for you into a 9/10 body?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
9/10 is perfect because 10/10 almost looks so surreal that it's impossible for a girl to calculate it. You're on the fringe as a 9/10 of perfection and a girl will enjoy that on many levels, as she feels it ... might be possible to get with you. 10/10 is too ethereal.

What owuld all of you give for you to have a 3d printed head to fit your brain into for a perfect 10/10 body?

Everything.
IAvBrEb.gif

I'd give an arm and a leg :feelstastyman:

I'd think it would be easier just to fix my body lol

are you high OP theyre not possible

you aren't truly blackpilled if you wouldn't give literally everything to be a 9/10

I'd give an arm and a leg :feelstastyman:
You give up your incel arm and leg to put your brain into a fully intact Chad body

Meaning you get it at absolutely no real cost

High IQ Jewry

You give up your incel arm and leg to put your brain into a fully intact Chad body

Meaning you get it at absolutely no real cost

High IQ Jewry

Thats the joke

I'd give up my body if I was getting a better body as a replacement :feelsokman::feelstastyman:
/kike

They can just take my head off and I'm fine

Just have a brain bro

I would go ER

In a few years your gonna upload all of chads memories and you can reminis about Stacy falling in love with you. It will be so real you'll believe it was you.

Give me a foid's body and I'll destroy the world

It isn't possible to a brain transplant as we would be dead when our brain is pulled out

Volcel if you wouldn't give everything you had.

9/10 is perfect because 10/10 almost looks so surreal that it's impossible for a girl to calculate it. You're on the fringe as a 9/10 of perfection and a girl will enjoy that on many levels, as she feels it ... might be possible to get with you. 10/10 is too ethereal.

What owuld all of you give for you to have a 3d printed head to fit your brain into for a perfect 10/10 body?
I would ER my current body and die horribly in a gunfight with police. I think then my rage would be gone and I will be ready for the chad afterlife

That's actually really cool. I'd probably pay well over $100k to have my brain implanted in a Chad's body. Organs can't be fucked up though.

That's actually really cool. I'd probably pay well over $100k to have my brain implanted in a Chad's body. Organs can't be fucked up though.
100K for something like this would be considered pennies. I'd be surprised if this didn't cost like 10 million at the very least.

Doubt that doing a brain transplant into a chad would be possible. If so probably not until 100+ years in the future