Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brain transplant/whole body transplant.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I just thought of this brilliant plan or idea for us to escape inceldom and get a second chance at life. What if, we could grow a brainless clone of ourselves, and make the clone continue growing until a brain transplant was possible? What if, we could make the clone grow in a favorable way to make it become a Chad? What if, we could go back to being, say, 9-12 years old again simply by sticking our brain inside that clone? What if we could do life all over again, only as an attractive young male instead?

There's a lot of room for discussion here, but I think this could potentially be a brilliant plan for true ascension if society doesn't collapse. If you are able to create a genetically fit clone of yourself and are able to put your brain inside of that clone at around age 30-70, you could potentially expand your lifespan by a lot and become a kid again. I'm unsure of what kind of social implications this kind of technology as of now, or whether such individuals would be considered to be their clone age or be considered their age in how long they've existed, but I see a huge amount of potential here for us.

It's over for non sci-ficels

It's over for non sci-ficels
What's crazy is that this isn't even sci-fi anymore, this is actually something that is within the realm of stuff that medical science is now capable of. They've done "head transplants" on animals and even some humans, I'd imagine that doing a brain transplant wouldn't be that too far off from doing a head transplant, considering how transplanting a head would be even harder to do.

If you grew a clone that was modified to not have a brain or have a "fake brain" that was made to only play a role in the endocrine system by not be capable of anything else, then transplanting your brain into it would be far easier because the clone wouldn't reject the new brain. It would have the same DNA, and thus, not reject it.

You'd have to be a richcel to implement that plan if and when the technology is available. Its no use to use plebcels.

The best solution to grow the bodies of prime 10/10 girls of your taste in a vat and then transplant your brain into those bodies. The vatgirls will be fully customisable, you can determine every genetic trait of that body. When the body expires, just re-transplant your brain into another vatgirl. This is the end of pussy power, and it's the end of Chad because he doesn't know if he's fucking a Eugene brain in a Stacy body.

not possible yet we are supposed to stay in line and play good ol drone . as if they allow us to ascend in any way shape or form just lol at that

In any hypotetical fantasy or sci-fi scenario you will still be aware about your true self. You will be aware that it is not true. Nothing can return life to an incel, not even God. There are no redemption for us. We are ultimate failures.

The best solution to grow the bodies of prime 10/10 girls of your taste in a vat and then transplant your brain into those bodies. The vatgirls will be fully customisable, you can determine every genetic trait of that body. When the body expires, just re-transplant your brain into another vatgirl. This is the end of pussy power, and it's the end of Chad because he doesn't know if he's fucking a Eugene brain in a Stacy body.
That's gay though. I wanna fuck girls, not be the girl.
I'd transplant my brain into either a young prettyboy or a young dom chad.

You'd have to be a richcel to implement that plan if and when the technology is available. Its no use to use plebcels.
If you can find out how to procedurally do it yourself, you could probably cut the cost by a lot. You would be on your own, but if you knew what you were doing, you could likely make it way more affordable and practical. The only thing that would be a barrier at that point would be having the balls to actually go through with such a plan.

Remember that technology always has the potential to improve and become more efficient/affordable with time.

In any hypotetical fantasy or sci-fi scenario you will still be aware about your true self. You will be aware that it is not true. Nothing can return life to an incel, not even God. There are no redemption for us. We are ultimate failures.
You have to let go of everything you know to be "you" and any concept of self. The concept of what you are becomes quite meaningless in the grand scheme of things. You are merely just a brain borrowing a body at this point.

It's easier said than done, but you must let go of the ego to realize what you truly are capable of. Your biases and life experiences are a roadblock to reaching your full potential. Let go of your memories and your "true self" will become something quite different than what it once was.

The idea of a brain transplant of the Chad brain into my body seems legit. Ideally my own brain should be disposed of

t. tranny

Do a quick brain transplant when a chad dies young from an overdose. There will be large blackmarkets for fresh chad bodies ready to become a vessel for your mind.

Yeah human cloning is 100% doable. And recording/transmitting brain data will be doable in ~20 years. So you can implant a PERFECT chad with your memories and personality. However you would still be conscious in your body. So you could be happy that your clone is banging stacies and living it up. But you would still be a lonely incel.

However why don't you just grow a stacy in a lab? Srs. Study up on genetic engineering, move to china, get a saliva sample from Jennifer Lawrence, and found a lab. You could be growing litters of stacies for Chinese diplomats and i bet they would let you keep a few :)

I got about 4 sentences in
Cope

Yeah human cloning is 100% doable. And recording/transmitting brain data will be doable in ~20 years. So you can implant a PERFECT chad with your memories and personality. However you would still be conscious in your body. So you could be happy that your clone is banging stacies and living it up. But you would still be a lonely incel.
Read the thread. I talked about taking your brain and transplanting it into the clone, not cloning your brain. Not only would you be able to become Chad, you could knock many years off your life and extend your lifespan.

However why don't you just grow a stacy in a lab? Srs. Study up on genetic engineering, move to china, get a saliva sample from Jennifer Lawrence, and found a lab. You could be growing litters of stacies for Chinese diplomats and i bet they would let you keep a few :)
Is China one of the only places where cloning is legal? I would probably have to move over there if I wanted to grow a mindless clone and somehow convince a doctor to put my brain inside of it. Obtaining a birth certificate for the clone that I now inhabited would be even more awkward.

Read the thread. I talked about taking your brain and transplanting it into the clone, not cloning your brain. Not only would you be able to become Chad, you could knock many years off your life and extend your lifespan.

Is China one of the only places where cloning is legal? I would probably have to move over there if I wanted to grow a mindless clone and somehow convince a doctor to put my brain inside of it. Obtaining a birth certificate for the clone that I now inhabited would be even more awkward.

Its legal in Russia. That's where I am moving.
5 couples sign up for Super Babies
Oh and check out the opposition.
DoGooders.org

Its legal in Russia. That's where I am moving.
5 couples sign up for Super Babies
Oh and check out the opposition.
DoGooders.org
I'm considering moving too. One way or another, I need to leave the jewnited states of israel.
I feel like our country is going to eventually lose to all of these other countries where cloning is legal, due to the fact that they would be so full of genetic superhumans. While they would rapidly increase in intelligence, size, strength, and attractiveness, we would become complete subhumans compared to them due to all the dark-aged moralfaggots holding us back.

I'm considering moving too. One way or another, I need to leave the jewnited states of israel.
I feel like our country is going to eventually lose to all of these other countries where cloning is legal, due to the fact that they would be so full of genetic superhumans. While they would rapidly increase in intelligence, size, strength, and attractiveness, we would become complete subhumans compared to them due to all the dark-aged moralfaggots holding us back.
Yeah China is gonna have millions of 7ft genius Yao Ming clones in 20 years. Were gonna be stuck managing 100M 4ft Guatamaleans.

Anybody suggesting this is gay.

Anybody opposing this is low IQ.

lol, it's low IQ to not want to be a woman. Right. Just admit you are gay. Join some gay forums.

Another guy who should be banned. Gays are not incel.