Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BRAIN CANCER DEFEATS A ROASTIE - FROM SLUT TO DEATH - ADRENALINE SHOT TO THE HEART LIFE FUEL

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

I know cancer is bad but LOL if you feel bad for her, watching cancer fuck her up this bad is just insanely satisfying.

Being incel is like being terminally ill, I am basically like her towards the end of the video only she succumbed because shes weak while I continue living in hell.

Not giving it a view but thank God. Dead whores fill me with joy.

I don't understand how you can see this as lifefuel.

I don't understand how you can see this as lifefuel.

What do you mean? She doesnt get to enjoy her life and bully ugly men, thats a plus in my book.

This is not life fuel.

What do you mean? She doesnt get to enjoy her life and bully ugly men, thats a plus in my book.

That's the thing, we don't know if she was a vile creature towards us ugly people. She could've been nice, who knows.

Everyone dies, suffering only occurs while living.

Charlotte had severe anxiety in school!

And now you get what you deserve, cunt.

"life at this moment is real struggle, with little to look forward to"

just an average day from life of a short and ugly man

I don't see how this is life fuel. She'll die with her boyfriend, family and friends by her side, along with public affection. Guess how we'll die? Alone, distressed and filled with resentment/self hate.

She may be living a short life, but I'm sure many of us would trade places with her if it meant we had an opportunity to live a normal albeit reduced life.

She doesnt get to enjoy her life and bully ugly men, thats a plus in my book.
Exactly. Shes hot and she knows it. She would enjoy our suffering a lot if she knew any of us. So i enjoy hers. Hope its fucking painful as hell

SEVERE SOCIAL ANXIETY BUT MAKES YOUTUBE VIDEOS

I don't see how this is life fuel. She'll die with her boyfriend, family and friends by her side, along with public affection. Guess how we'll die? Alone, distressed and filled with resentment/self hate.

She may be living a short life, but I'm sure many of us would trade places with her if it meant we had an opportunity to live a normal albeit reduced life.

Shes died in 2016 aged 19. Watch the entire video, towards the end she loses the ability to talk and just kind of waves her limbs around. She got to experience how being incel feels before passing away

The only good femoid is a dead femoid.

this is not life fuel, and you're a sick asshole

that is all

It's hard to feel sympathy for any femoid in 2018 unless it's like your mom or something.
Wasn't really lifefuel for me though because I lost relatives to cancer recently and it's pretty horrible shit, although I'm schizoid and didn't show much emotion.

Last edited:
lol it's like you're trying to give us bad PR

No need to make it worse. Just wait for CuckTears to screenshot the OP and ignore the replies.

Yeah, they're definitely not gonna show my posts. It's funny, I have never been included in a cucktear post, probably because I go against their "m-m-muh eeeeeeeeevil eeeeeencels!!!" image.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That really cheered me up, thanks dude. Excellent lifefuel.

It’s always uplifting when bad things happen to female objects.

I wish this would happen to all the cunts I met at uni

Anyone know of she had chemo/radiation?won't watch any of her vids

This is not life fuel.
despite that she may have been a stacie. This is too cruel to be life fuel. If she was a bitch toward men then yes.

1756.jpg

I assume she did. She had glioblastoma which is a brain cancer known as "the terminator" so she was pretty much fucked anyway.

Thank you for the life fuel.
Some of the suicide fuel posts have made me a bit distressed so this was a nice.

That's sick. It's not life fuel you piece of shit

young white females dying painfully and suffering is the most beautiful thing in the world

This is some sadist shit OP

Being incel is like being terminally ill?

Might be the most pathetic, stupid, exaggerative, melodramatic thing I've seen on this forum.

Sorry man but i cant see this as lifefuel.

I know cancer is bad but LOL if you feel bad for her, watching cancer fuck her up this bad is just insanely satisfying.

Being incel is like being terminally ill, I am basically like her towards the end of the video only she succumbed because shes weak while I continue living in hell.

another one bites the dust

LMAO @ her at the end what a retarded vegetable

I like dead crackerwhores, they are nice.

That white slut would never accept me so I have zero sympathy for her

Everyone dies, suffering only occurs while living.

exactly just lol okay if she was made undesirable like incels but to laugh at her for a fatal illness which kills her doesnt make sense or justify anything niggers

mega lifefuel my boy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back