Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brag or Humungous Insult: Woman Chooses You After Being Rejected By Everyone Else.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Take this case. I'm at a social with 20 or so other guys. There's other women there as well.
There's this one girl, she looks like she's a little off, not very pretty. I'm OK with that.
She tries to be friendly with the other guys. She's very enthusiastic with them.
They all reject her, because they have girlfriends or are not interested.
These guys could be professionals for all I know, and are looking for somebody normal.
I keep watching her, hoping she'll come over to me.
No luck, so I finally approach her and she sits next to me. She does not appear very enthusiastic.

Now, is this a brag or an insult. Don't just slam the ban hammer on me. Give me your honest response.
I think this is an insult. She probably sat next to me, out of guilt, or maybe because I insisted. Only G-d knows. That being the case, IT DOESN'T COUNT.

This is not a brag, It's an INSULT. A girl that's a little slow, goes after all the other guys, and not me.
I didn't even want her, after what happened - I meant she didn't want me.

So BRAG or INSULT?

It depends if she showed genuine attraction to you, a foid showing any sign of interest in you doesn't necessarily make you a fakecel as foids will often approach beta males in an attempt to make them cucks and/or betabuxxes, if she had genuine attraction then that's a BRAG.

It depends if she showed genuine attraction to you, a foid showing any sign of interest in you doesn't necessarily make you a fakecel as foids will often approach beta males in an attempt to cuck and/or betabuxx them, if she had genuine attraction then BRAG
If she was attracted to me, she would've approached me earlier.

If she was attracted to me, she would've approached me earlier.
Yeah, i was just establishing general conditions for whether it's a brag or an insult, in this case it's definitively an insult since she would've approached you alot sooner if she was genuinely attracted to you, only way she wouldn't have is if she didn't notice you, which is unlikely since foids are always looking out for chads and chadlites.

This is a foid "settling" for inferior genes. You were the lowest SMV male in the room.