Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Brag][no ban] A foid spoke to me today

ropetomorrow

ropetomorrow

Recruit
★★★★★
I was walking to the barber minding my own business, had my earphones in. Did not realise this curry foid walking by started talking to me. She continued to grab my attention by waving me down. Then she asked me to show her where the bus stop is. I did as I was heading in that direction anyways. She just missed her bus

Did I ascend? Am I Chang yet?

curry foids don't count

why didnt you give her the wrong direction

Did you talk with a women???? FAKECELS, GET OUT OF HERE NOOWWW!!!!!! :woke::woke:

she forced me to show her

It's time to leave

Didn't ask for number?

a mexican recently asked for my snapchat (i have one just in case of this scenario :feelsthink:) because we had a test the next day

she asked me 1 question on the test review before giving up on and stopped messaging me

this was the question and i don't even think it was supposed to part of the class

d2c702a005c7cdb2955cecaac76f4e6f.png

she asked me for a test scantron the day of test and i knew before hand something like that was going to happen so i only brought 1 pencil and 1 scantron so no foids can ask me for free shit

100% she failed because she asked to compare our test answers after the test and half of hers didn't match mine :feelskek:

I despise cheaters and leeches, especially in college classes. Soon that whore will be working for NASA copying shit off of other mathematicians, while you rot in the unemployment line with a PhD

She was asking you to get on the back of the bus with her and pound her ugly smelly 50 times gang raped vagene with your 1.5 inch asian shrimp dick. You missed it boyo. Now go to Chang.is and discuss how you can mog other curries to get their curry foids as yours are at mercy of white man.

I despise cheaters and leeches, especially in college classes. Soon that whore will be working for NASA copying shit off of other mathematicians, while you rot in the unemployment line with a PhD

lol most incels will get hired as engineers as long as they have a 3.5 tbh

you just have to move to places where mechanist jobs are required

i love giving wrong directions to foids , it fulfil's me with joy.

She was trying to get home to Chad asap, you were a stepping stone nothing more.

I had some Asian bitch with dyed blonde hair (white worshiper) bother me with the same question one day while I was out walking. Dumb whores can't figure out that bus stops are spaced like a block apart out on the street you need to point them out to them, low IQ sluts wouldn't survive a day as a man.

Anyways I told her to go out to the street and start walking and that she would hit a bus stop eventually, they aren't far, she fucked off after that. Moral of the story? These cunts only come around when they want something from you.

She was asking you to get on the back of the bus with her and pound her ugly smelly 50 times gang raped vagene with your 1.5 inch asian shrimp dick. You missed it boyo. Now go to Chang.is and discuss how you can mog other curries to get their curry foids as yours are at mercy of white man.
:feelsokman::feelskek: