Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BRAG] I touched a foid today

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
So I went to the hospital today, because I fell at the way to work.
Nothing too serious, but I need to visit a doctor to document it.

I had to wait in the waiting room for a long time. It was pretty crowded.
Every seat was taken, besides the one to my right.

You aren't allowed to stand in the corridor, because they have to drive with big hospital beds through it.

So a foid (around my age, probably younger) was forced to sit next to me.
As I said before, the room was pretty crowded, so we unintentionally touched each others shoulders.

It was LifeFuel and SuicideFuel at the same time...
I think it was my first foid contact in years.
She probably thought I'm a crack addict with some kind of zombie virus.

Chads.co is real JFL.

Last Saturday in a fully packed bar my ass had touched a foids ass for about 5 seconds

Shortly before Christmas I was on the train and there was only standing room and it was packed, so this 40-something-year-old woman was right up against me and her ass touched my crotch for a split second. God, I would have fucked her like a rabbit if I could.

I touched girls on my cooking practice, when we worked very close to each other I could touch hands occasionally.

Mogs me from the Pyramids of Giza to Mount Olympus.

touching foids is overrated

On christmas season i was buying some clothes and the store was crowded as fuck,my hand made contact with some MILF ass.

I haven't touched a foid since 2017.

So a foid (around my age, probably younger) was forced to sit next to me.
As I said before, the room was pretty crowded, so we unintentionally touched each others shoulders.

Last Saturday in a fully packed bar my ass had touched a foids ass for about 5 seconds

On christmas season i was buying some clothes and the store was crowded as fuck,my hand made contact with some MILF ass.

I touched girls on my cooking practice, when we worked very close to each other I could touch hands occasionally.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Theres no young foids in my area. They are all hiding or have moved away. I was truly sent straight to old age. I dont remember the last time having made skin contact with a fertile female. Possibly never tbh.

i want intentional touching with a foid not unintentional

Can’t remember the last time I touched a foid. Maybe a high 5 six months ago?

Chadsco