Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Braces DOOMED me

X

Xerxblitzen

Banned
-
I'm just sharing my experience but after getting braces I went from a normal face/jaw to a heavily receded jaw/chin, basically have no chin have a very dorito shaped face. The lower area has became narrow and the top area wider, maxilla receded palate smaller, has anyone had this happen to them and can it be reversed w/o surgery?
this is a similar picture to the way my jaw looks now super fucked, shit orthos dont tell you braces can ruin your face for $ so disgusting
View: https://imgur.com/a/VJRoDoE

Last edited:
You are a foid???

Braces are a scam of the modern world too. Healthy aligned teeth have been observed in indiginous populations all around the world who lived on natural dietary habits. Once they started eating grains and shit from imperial countries is when teeth in their children began getting scrunched together.

I'm just sharing my experience but after getting braces I went from a normal face/jaw to a heavily receded jaw/chin, basically have no chin have a very dorito shaped face.
That's why you don't let them move back your jaw with rubberbands
this is a similar picture to the way my jaw looks now super fucked
Odd you picked some random hole to represent what your jaw looks like but ooooooook.:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

Xerxblitzen

Greycel​

Joined Mar 13, 2022
Posts 2
Online 21h 8m

Typical infiltrator foid :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

That's why you don't let them move back your jaw with rubberbands

Odd you picked some random hole to represent what your jaw looks like but ooooooook.:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
Yeah but is it reversible? can bands be used to move it back

thats some underaged high school noodle foid aka "Femcel"

please date me if you are a foid you have such sexy lips

OP could have such a weak jawline that it truly was the best representation to be found. tbh I didn't see the image since imgur albums require javascript which I block.

OP could have such a weak jawline that it truly was the best representation to be found. tbh I didn't see the image since imgur albums require javascript which I block.
I coulda probably found a better one but that was one of the first I mean its really fucked cause my jaw was the complete opposite before , does anyone know if its reversible though w/o surgery?

yeah thats me in that pic I posted it on reddit 1 yr ago too
you look shit no matter if you had braces or not imo

Do some cardio, your face is a bit fat

Yeah but is it reversible? can bands be used to move it back
You'd need to talk to a orthodontist about it since your situation was probably different then mine. My jaw is recessed and I think mine said that if I went through and corrected my jaw purely orthodontically without surgery and didn't like it that he could move it back to a similar state like before and that I could go to a jaw surgeon to get it corrected that way.

You're obviously not going to get as good results if you don't go to surgery first.

You'd need to talk to a orthodontist about it since your situation was probably different then mine. My jaw is recessed and I think mine said that if I went through and corrected my jaw purely orthodontically without surgery and didn't like it that he could move it back to a similar state like before and that I could go to a jaw surgeon to get it corrected that way.

You're obviously not going to get as good results if you don't go to surgery first.
Oh alright and how long did he tell you it would take to correct/move your jaw? 6mo-1yr?

No I just found that foids pic online its very similar to my situation
I hope so.Anyway braces helped me very much(but I'm still gigarecessed) i looked like a vampire (my incisors were out of my mouth an I wasn't capable of closing my mouth properly)because i sucked my finger when i was a kid because i was breastfeeded for a very short period like 2 months max and it wasn't enough so I developed this habit into childhood so my teeth were fucked.

Very sus first post. Quick OP, without looking it up, do automotive fasteners use metric or imperial?

I hope so.Anyway braces helped me very much(but I'm still gigarecessed) i looked like a vampire (my incisors were out of my mouth an I wasn't capable of closing my mouth properly)because i sucked my finger when i was a kid because i was breastfeeded for a very short period like 2 months max and it wasn't enough so I developed this habit into childhood so my teeth were fucked.
Ah yeah makes sense I think if your teeth are super fucked braces are good my teeth were shit but I'd take them back to reverse this anyday not worth at all to fix your teeth and ruin face

yes maybe i can get a girlfriend :forcedsmile:
Today i pronounce the happy married couple of @Truckzo and
@Xerxblitzen .May God keep you in pace and in a loving family.You may kiss your bride.Incellahu Akhbar!

you should've listened to the first ortho who adviced chin augmentation

Oh alright and how long did he tell you it would take to correct/move your jaw? 6mo-1yr?
I didn't ask him since I knew I was going to do surgery.

I couldn't have becuz it wasnt my ortho , my chin was normal it got fucked after
But on your reddit you said that your previous ortho advised surgery. Maybe it would've helped you

braces fix your bite though to be where it should be, how would that make your chin more recessed unless you had an underbite? :shock:

You are a foid???
Greycel ★
JoinedMar 13, 2022
Posts1
Online21h

Xerxblitzen

Greycel​

Joined Mar 13, 2022
Posts 2
Online 21h 8m

Typical infiltrator foid :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

GsHmFA4aSVYnHERxuCbPO4xq1pI6xGcPdwcPHxNvFlA.jpg

GO BACK TO SUCKING WHITE GERMAN CHAD COCK YOU "WHITU COCKU ONRRRY", "WHITU CUMU ONRRRY", "BRUE EYESER, BWONDA HAIR ONRRRY", "AYSHEN MEN URGRRRY" LOOKING HEAD ASS, NOODLEWHORE WHITE-ONLY BITCH HEAD ASS, CHINESE MOTHERFUCKING BISEXUAL FAGGOT HEAD ASS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

this thread made me lose hope in this forum.so many fucking simps trying to "help" some random cock sucking whore.are you all retarded?wtf is wrong with you all?this bitch would never given any of you cucks even a second of her fucking day kek

this bitch would never given any of you cucks even a second of her fucking day kek

You are Catholic...it is difficult to mask disgust for the common whore.

this thread made me lose hope in this forum.so many fucking simps trying to "help" some random cock sucking whore.are you all retarded?
We didn't know it was a women and most of us didn't notice/read the reply where she admitted the picture was her because I sure the hell didn't.

@Truckzo is a different case however:feelswhat:

We didn't know it was a women and most of us didn't notice/read the reply where she admitted the picture was her because I sure the hell didn't.

true,i shouldn't have jumped the shark.

:feelsthink:

this thread made me lose hope in this forum.so many fucking simps trying to "help" some random cock sucking whore.are you all retarded?wtf is wrong with you all?this bitch would never given any of you cucks even a second of her fucking day kek