Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Br☠tal incel vs chad omegle experiment

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

:feelsrope:
2:28 brutal mog

Last edited:
JFl that guy is a normie with glasses and facial hair and without could probably up a point or two in looks

JFl that guy is a normie with glasses and facial hair and without could probably up a point or two in looks
Hes a twig and facially barely average

Imagine a fat woman doing that experiment. How much attention she would recieve

Getting just an ltr is hard for people like that

I hate those chads moggers

Yep it's over, what's shocking is that he doesn't even look that bad.

Any of you guys ever jerked off on Omegle or Chatroulette?

:feelsrope:
2:28 brutal mog

As soon as they see him they click next, damn that’s some brutal pain right there. Think about it, these bitches took barely half a second to see his face and click next. I believe the same thing happens on Tinder too.

This might be the one suifuel that’s actually cut the deepest

As soon as they see him they click next, damn that’s some brutal pain right there. Think about it, these bitches took barely half a second to see his face and click next. I believe the same thing happens on Tinder too.

Worst thing is he isn't even ugly just unattractive. He didn't even do sexualised stuff.

Unattractive = not worth talking to at all

St. Blackops2cel wants to know your location :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tinder in video form.

He'll log off and still blame himself for not being good enough to attract a foid kek the absolute state of normies

OMEGLE IS PHYSICAL PROOF THAT LOOKS MATTER MORE!!! WHY WOULD FOIDS SKIP A GUY RIGHT AWAY IF HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE CHAD? BECAUSE HE'S UGLY! WOMEN ARE MORE VISUAL THAN MEN! IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MILLISECONDS FOR A WOMAN'S BRAIN TO
PROCESS A MAN'S FACIAL FEATURES AND DECIDE WHETHER HE'S ATTRACTIVE OR NOT - JUST MILLISECONDS! I GOT BLACKPILLED WHEN I USED TO USE OMEGLE WHEN I WAS 15, AND MY CHADLITE FRIEND AND I WOULD ALWAYS CONNECT WITH GIRLS. AND WE'D SAY, "WHO'S MORE ATTRACTIVE BETWEEN THE 2 OF US?" AND THEY'D PICK MY FRIEND EVERY TIME.

He'll log off and still blame himself for not being good enough to attract a foid kek the absolute state of normies
I think the only way a normie can recover from this is blaming the platform

the sad part is that this low tier normie deemed "incel" gigamoggs the shits out of my asshole

this guy isn't incel

he is not ugly...