Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee BPD sister saga continues: meeting again at mediation

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
So my sister punched me a few times like 2 months ago. She has punched, kicked and thrown things at me so many times that I thought this was the last straw so I decided to finally press charges against her as the paramedics and police arrived when she was threatening to commit suicide. I wanted to get this thing through as fast as I could so we went through a mediation route.

Today I met her at the mediation. She was seething, like always. I could tell just by looking at her face that she's trying to hold back from blowing up, it was really close. She told the mediators that she wants to commit suicide just to get some pity points from them. I felt so much pity for the mediators for having to deal with my sister.

But something good happened out of it, we made a deal that we'll avoid seeing each other. Its not like I voluntarily would ever meet her but this is a big win for me either way since now she can't just show up at this apartment at any time she wants.

is she a whale?

Hope she doesnt kill you in the future

That foid might commit murder, Stay away from hER