Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee BPD isn't real

Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness

Amor fati
BPD is completely made up by Big Psych (majority of therapists are women) to excuse women for being hysterical & retarded. The only real thing is autism and women cant have that so they made up their own thing.

My sister has BPD and she has threatened my mother with a knife. She constantly also threatens to commit suicide (still waiting.)

I had enough of her antics and made charges on her. We went to a mediator so now she might get the charges dropped.

Unironically BPD whores are some of the worst human beings out there. And yet even they don't have problems finding men. But oh no inkler, your personality is abhorrent and that's why women don't like you. Its a joke.

BPD is completely made up by Big Psych (majority of therapists are women) to excuse women for being hysterical & retarded. The only real thing is autism and women cant have that so they made up their own thing.
100%

It was just another scam from the jewish Ministry of Health to brainwash sympathy for toilets.

My sister has BPD and she has threatened my mother with a knife. She constantly also threatens to commit suicide (still waiting.)

I had enough of her antics and made charges on her. We went to a mediator so now she might get the charges dropped.

Unironically BPD whores are some of the worst human beings out there. And yet even they don't have problems finding men. But oh no inkler, your personality is abhorrent and that's why women don't like you. Its a joke.
maybe they should beat the fuck outta her and lock her in a small room for 2 weeks

They say female autism acts very different than male autism, disclaimer that I am not a licensed healthcare professional and I cannot facilitate medical advice, however perhaps they dropped the autism label silently and gave women they're own "flavor" of it.

maybe they should beat the fuck outta her and lock her in a small room for 2 weeks
I've gotten very close to beating her up but could contain myself. She is disgusting and reprehensible

I was just proving this point on another thread

if you truly are diagnosed with BPD or depression, thank you for letting everyone know you can’t function as a normal human being and aren’t safe around guns/children

Like wow, you are so c00l

it's not real until you come across a BPD whore like @Komesarj or @BrendioEEE have

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back