Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory BP (Looks) is like the missing link of the dating equation

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★★
If dating were a scientific problem, BP would be the theory of everything. For years, I grappled with what I was doing wrong, but the math never seemed complete. There was always something missing, an elusive variable I couldn't quite identify. Was it money? Not working hard enough?

Then I stumbled upon RP, and it felt like I had discovered that missing link. It promised clarity and solutions, but as I tried to apply its principles, the results were inconsistent. It could work sometimes, but not always. So, the search for the real solution continued.

Then, I found BP. Suddenly, everything clicked into place—every experience, every piece of advice. I finally understood why being nice, dressing well, and having hobbies hadn’t worked. It was akin to Isaac Newton grasping the laws of gravity or Darwin connecting the dots to formulate the theory of evolution.

But the ultimate missing link? It turned out to be CHAD all along.

You’ll never see any dating channel mention CHAD in their equations; it’s an unknown they deliberately ignore, keeping you from unraveling the complexities of the dating puzzle. It’s like trying to complete a jigsaw without the crucial piece that ties it all together. Without acknowledging CHAD, the equation remains incomplete, and the quest for understanding continues.

It's hard to sell a course to blackpillers

It's hard to sell a course to blackpillers
We have the answer! Chad is the n value.

Wahmen: I want (n) men to treat me well, that's all!

Before BP, you would naively overlook the n factor, thinking she was talking about you and that all it took to get Wahmen was simply being nice.

Get it?

Just be (n) and confident, bro! Wahmen don’t like losers.

yes, people focus on long-term things and stuff like what you converse about, personality, etc.

but none of that matters as much as people's snap judgements of you, which can happen in seconds and rule you out completely

people like to talk about how personality and interactions matter, because they idealize and fantasize about interactions and bonding and discussing immediate prejudicial judgements wouldn't be as enjoyable

nonetheless, it's necessary that people realize how important immediate, shallow judgements are, and how most of what's discussed and advised in a dating setting is simply not as important