Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BP discussion] the SMV level system

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
when it comes to SMV scale (1-10) i think of it like video game levels.

what i mean is on each level you get a new perk or have access to be able to run this game/strategy etc

sub 5 is basically like the level cap on pay 2 play games where as you get the first 4 levels for free but cant do shit unless you unlock level 5+ which you need to pay for.

well assume level 5 is a low tier normie on this scale. as a level 5 normie he has a chance(albeit a very low one) of getting laid(inb4 cope pay attention. i said LAID not LTR.) by being very NT, extroverted and funny.

now lets evolve norman from level 5 to level 7 chadlite. brad can now pull 1-3 average/ugly biocunts once a year just by existing. if he is very extroverted and puts in work then he can get dates and LTRs fairly easily.

now lets make brad a full blown 10/10 gigachad. as a gigachad one wink makes biocunts of all walks of life get wet and lust over him. he can pull pretty much EVERY girl who has been around him. normies and brads and even regular CHADS get cucked by this guy non stop.

I have 0 SMV it is impossible to get laid

NeverSubmit said:

how on earth do people respond to my post so quickly? i uploaded this like 30 seconds ago.

NeverSubmit said:

Same. No looks, no height, no hair, no money, no social life or status. I have nothing.

Stanx22 said:
Same. No looks, no height, no hair, no money, no social life or status. I have nothing.
I have height and a little bit of money but also no social life and my status is complete zero. I have no value to women

The SMV model is flawed since incels do not have good grasp of what is attractive or not. Looks are not just static like pictures. How someone looks in motion is what really matters. You can't also asign SMV values to men because they might not be competing in the same social networks.

NeverSubmit said:
I have height and a little bit of money but also no social life and my status is complete zero. I have no value to women

Then your SMV 'd be like 2/10. Still fucked hard.

impossible to get laid as a sub chad without social circle

_incelinside said:
impossible to get laid as a sub chad without social circle

thats where i was getting at. i should have included that in my post. normies have to be social butterflys and VERY extroverted/funny/NT to get laid.