Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment BoyMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
BoyMaxxing = trying to look as young/youthful as possible and conducting yourself like an innocent boy (extremely polite, never get angry/agitated or raise voice, come across as someone that would be easy to take advantage of like a salesman's target for example, show no malicious nature, when flirting act cute saying how pretty you think the girl's hair is or color she's wearing and not say something like "damn yo fine" or "u thick."

I think since Asian girls like soft looking boys compared to westerners who like masc animal cavemen that BoyMaxxing can work for them.

Imagine looking like a young boy and acting like one and there is a sexually aggressive Asian girl that fetishizes you and the idea of "defiling/corrupting you" with her pussy and "ruining your innocence."

A lot of girls are really malicious so I think this could work.

BoyMaxxing = trying to look as young/youthful as possible and conducting yourself like an innocent boy (extremely polite, never get angry/agitated or raise voice, come across as someone that would be easy to take advantage of like a salesman's target for example, show no malicious nature, when flirting act cute saying how pretty you think the girl's hair is or color she's wearing and not say something like "damn yo fine" or "u thick."

I think since Asian girls like soft looking boys compared to westerners who like masc animal cavemen that BoyMaxxing can work for them.

Imagine looking like a young boy and acting like one and there is a sexually aggressive Asian girl that fetishizes you and the idea of "defiling/corrupting you" with her pussy and "ruining your innocence."

Maybe

Boy is means "height" in Turkish. İt's over

I think you'd like UzaMaid.

While you're acting youthful and polite and conducting yourself like an innocent boy, just remember your competition:

68be9141

you still have to be tall and good looking lol

It sure can work. If you are gl oc.

that only works when you are a teenage boy

bro u just described me combined with literal babyface of 14yo its worse than 1/10 male since he is actually considered a MALE. If you do this maxing and act polite and shit everyone will treat you like shit and take advantage of u foids included, there is basically no dominant girls anyway all want to get raw fucked by chad lol

So you're coming out of the closet?

If you plan on going to a big city, there will probably be more than 50% of foids looking for a more masculine guy. Or even if they prefer the boyish kpop look, you can't act like a timid bitch usually

I more or less do this now. It is an effective way to reduce bad treatment from normies but obviously doesnt help with girls

Haha this is the most retarded shit ever

From what I've seen (Japan and Korea), girls who want to go for the KPOP boys, will actually go for those guys and they do it for status. A girl who is willing to date a foreigner is westernized herself, and will date you only if you look like CHAD or TYRONE.

I have never seen a (foreigner) guy slay in Japan or Korea that doesn't look like a steroid junky with very good facial aesthetics, and have a personality with extreme aggression with zero empathy for others. This includes Asian Americans.. the only Asian Americans I've seen slay here is those doing copious steroids with aggressive personality. If you are a foreigner this is the expectations you will have on you. Locals can be a little more beta and get girls but only because they don't have better options at the time and can't speak english.

The "Cute" Asian girl act is just an act, all women are the same in all countries I'm sorry to tell you.

I think you'd like UzaMaid.

@Jazavac

Bookmarked!

Thanks.

bro u just described me combined with literal babyface of 14yo its worse than 1/10 male since he is actually considered a MALE. If you do this maxing and act polite and shit everyone will treat you like shit and take advantage of u foids included, there is basically no dominant girls anyway all want to get raw fucked by chad lol

@Weeb25

I think in Japan it can work.

There is no way I can be considered a "MALE" as you say (as in someone that is masculine). People who have seen my pics have told me the same.

All that's to do is to embrace it and MAXXimize it.

Besides Japan is a really polite society anyway, not like the West. I think this kind of look/game is culturally compatible and then you bring in the looks to back it up.

From what I've seen (Japan and Korea), girls who want to go for the KPOP boys, will actually go for those guys and they do it for status. A girl who is willing to date a foreigner is westernized herself, and will date you only if you look like CHAD or TYRONE.

I have never seen a (foreigner) guy slay in Japan or Korea that doesn't look like a steroid junky with very good facial aesthetics, and have a personality with extreme aggression with zero empathy for others. This includes Asian Americans.. the only Asian Americans I've seen slay here is those doing copious steroids with aggressive personality. If you are a foreigner this is the expectations you will have on you. Locals can be a little more beta and get girls but only because they don't have better options at the time and can't speak english.

The "Cute" Asian girl act is just an act, all women are the same in all countries I'm sorry to tell you.

@BlackPillJesus

I believe through LanguageMaxxing I can have access to girls that would otherwise be off the table.

Interesting, around here in Brazil that kind of maxxing would definitely not work, but I'm not sure how Japan is. All I can say is good luck to you

@Jazavac

Bookmarked!

Thanks.

@Weeb25

I think in Japan it can work.

There is no way I can be considered a "MALE" as you say (as in someone that is masculine). People who have seen my pics have told me the same.

All that's to do is to embrace it and MAXXimize it.

Besides Japan is a really polite society anyway, not like the West. I think this kind of look/game is culturally compatible and then you bring in the looks to back it up.

@BlackPillJesus

I believe through LanguageMaxxing I can have access to girls that would otherwise be off the table.

I have spent the last few years in Japan. I agree, if you langaugeMax then YES you can do it. But you really do need to languageMax, my comment was assuming you were not going to language max and compete for the english speaking foids.

Boy is means "height" in Turkish. İt's over

fucking hell I studied Turkish for awhile and did not know that. wtf.

bluepill. AWALT, you really think it makes any sort of evolutionary sense to prefer a spineless weakling than a strong capable man to defend you from stuff??

It may works for tall guys with face. But it surely doesn't work for midgets.

pedophile maxxing

Gorillas have microdix though:feelsbadman:
Gorillas have rugged facial bone structure, God-tier frame that mogs ever member of the genus Homo to have ever lived and a height greater than half of this forum (with silverbacks at 5'9 from head to toe). Gorillas are AT LEAST Chadlites, even if they have microdicks.

It is interesting to think about the fact that human beings have the biggest dicks of any primate though. A lot of anthropologists, such as Jared Diamond who wrote about it in a book called The Third Chimpanzee, think we evolved bigger peens than all of our relatives for social signalling purposes. Considering men treat penis size like a contest and women treat a big-dicked (or tall) boyfriend as a status symbol even though he painfully bashes her cervix with his mighty 10 incher every time they fuck, the hypothesis can't be far from the truth at all. Crazy how much of womens' attraction to men is based on primate-tier social signalling shit.

This is a fantasy i have but i can tell you barely any girls are like that. They'd rather be the person having their innocence taken away by a strong tall alpha male.

cope

No. Just no. You need to focus on doing the opposite to this.

so you want us to fagmaxx? high iq thread :feelsokman::feelsokman:

kpop theory/Just be low T theory

South Korea is more of a feminist shithole than places like America or Australia are, it's Sweden tier without the refugees.
A true soy shithole, no wonder their perfect man looks like this. Everyone is an antlike corporate collectivist consumer wageslave as well. South Korea copied the worst shit about the west and refined it into pure dogshit, they are us two decades from now. Kim Jong Un needs to wise up and start rolling 1970s tanks over these gay gooks before their cancer spreads north during the next kike colour revolution

Are you gay, OP? Boymaxxing is popular with the gays I've heard.

South Korea is more of a feminist shithole than places like America or Australia are, it's Sweden tier without the refugees.
A true soy shithole, no wonder their perfect man looks like this. Everyone is an antlike corporate collectivist consumer wageslave as well. South Korea copied the worst shit about the west and refined it into pure dogshit, they are us two decades from now. Kim Jong Un needs to wise up and start rolling 1970s tanks over these gay gooks before their cancer spreads north during the next kike colour revolution
iq high
they would be incel in the west
elab

they are just talking about a pretty boy. you still have to be chad