Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Boyfriend charging me rent for weekends"

Fucking whore is so used to being a privileged cunt and suddenly when someone tells her that she needs to partake its unfair

But muh independent woman

33M full time student :waitwhat: maybe he should use all the things he's learned to install a fucking gas heater instead of bitching at his foid for money

33M full time student :waitwhat: maybe he should use all the things he's learned to install a fucking gas heater instead of bitching at his foid for money

Probably just going back to school in order to get a better job.

But I think it's just noteworthy what women do for men they'er interested in ... I mean, we're always told that we just have a shitty character, JFL.

Oh come on, she pays $10 per month for netflix! That's basically a month's rent, right?

She wants to move in with him permanently. But in order to do this she needs to do it gradually. She tried to move in for weekends only and then would try every day. Boyfriend was smart and saw this coming. She wants to make him a slave, having him pay for the bills and she will get to stay in his house without paying rent either. She wants to use her pussy as a way of finding a place to stay.

She's entitled and manipulative.

Jackie-loves-beach

130 points·8 hours ago

Ummmm. I’m sorry. But this is ridiculous. I could see if you lived together but you visit him on the weekends. He should be happy to have you there.
----------

Yes of course, such a privilege to have a toilet visit you every weekend.

Absolute state of redditors. Reverse the roles and they'd be telling her to break up with him as he's a cheap skate.

He's a FULL TIME STUDENT. Having an extra person every weekend can bring the expenses up quite a bit.

She should contribute or fk off.

Going back to university to take some more teen Chad cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back