Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boycott Mcdonalds for funding terrorism. Look at their filthy stinking behaviour

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Can you imagine these filthy beasts, promoting Kikes, ass fucking men, lgbtq, mass immigration. Stinking terrorists. Fellas boycott the rubbish

Screenshot 2023 10 17 192004

Evil business anyway

Blow Macdonalds restaurants in videogame

McDonalds is fucking garbage anyways, at least in the US.

We have 10x better fast-food places to choose from.

KFC must raise

Haven't eaten McDonald's in years since I lived in a town of a few thousand where restaurant options where extremely limited would never eat it living in a town with tens of thousands that actually has options.

Haven't eaten McDonalds in 7 years.

fuck that ima eat BK from now on :feelsjuice:

If they feed them the same food they offer to customers, it will have the opposite effect. :feelshaha:
Also, what did you expect? Victims of the ESG regime must act the same. Obey powerful institutions and people or starve.
Lastly, I have never truly studied this war, so I don't know which side to support, if any. Conflicts like this are complex.

Haven't eaten McDonald's in years since I lived in a town of a few thousand where restaurant options where extremely limited would never eat it living in a town with tens of thousands that actually has options.
I admit, I like the fries & some of the breakfast stuff there tbh.

Other than that it's garbage. Have you had food from A&W before? When I went to Canada a few years ago I tried it & it was great; poutine mogs also.

I admit, I like the fries & some of the breakfast stuff there tbh.

Other than that it's garbage. Have you had food from A&W before? When I went to Canada a few years ago I tried it & it was great; poutine mogs also.
Think it's crap too tbh. Prefer Harvey's or Wendy's former for chicken burgers also best poutine latter for beef burgers. Get the buffalo chicken poutine and get them to throw in jalapenos and their ghost pepper sauce. (Which is pretty mixed with mayo sadly to water down the spice tbh)

Think it's crap too tbh. Prefer Harvey's or Wendy's former for chicken burgers also best poutine latter for beef burgers
What's Harveys? Is that a Canadian chain?

Haven't had Wendy's in years, but I may try again. From what I recall the milkshakes were the best there- I imagine it would be better in Canada, since Wendy's was founded in Ohio & seems more popular in the Midwest & Northeast U.S.

What's Harveys? Is that a Canadian chain?

Haven't had Wendy's in years, but I may try again. From what I recall the milkshakes were the best there- I imagine it would be better in Canada, since Wendy's was founded in Ohio & seems more popular in the Midwest & Northeast U.S.
It started in Toronto did not know you guys lacked it in the USA. Though you got a lot more places we miss out on like chick fil-a (I'd try it because Christian owned if nothing else) Dave's hot chicken and whataburger. To name a few.

Check the poutine section. Also as a side note don't much care for their beef. Deep fried pickles there are also nice.

Last edited:
It started in Toronto did not know you guys lacked it in the USA.
Maybe in some states closer to Canada they would have it.
Though you got a lot more places we miss out on like chick fil-a (I'd try it because Christian owned if nothing else) Dave's hot chicken and whataburger. To name a few.
CFA is great as fuck tbh- I don't care much for the fact they are Christian, since tons will claim to be "Christian" since they know it appeals to about half the country. I just like the food & the fact they are Anti-LGBT.
:feelsokman:.

Maybe in some states closer to Canada they would have it.

CFA is great as fuck tbh- I don't care much for the fact they are Christian, since tons will claim to be "Christian" since they know it appeals to about half the country. I just like the food & the fact they are Anti-LGBT.

:feelsokman:.
Well I meant genuinely Christian due to the whole anti LGBT stance. Hope they expand into Canada one of these days.

Well I meant genuinely Christian due to the whole anti LGBT stance
Well yeah they technically are which is respectable, but many businesses here will claim to be Christian simply because it is enough to pander to the masses here.

I cook simple meals which are 100x better than them MacD slops.

It's the washing up after that's a chore though.

5e4.jpg

Thanks fren won’t buy their goyslop anymore.