Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boycott Gillette for their absolutely disgusting pc nonsense

D

Dopecel

Recruit
★★
Gillette has come out with an advert showing men doing all the things that women whine about and basically saying men are shit. Then it’s shows men showing each other how to “behave well” according to women. I haven’t even seen the advert but a screen grab of a black man saying to a white man “no, don’t catcall this woman”

Because as we know the least pc members of society are white men, and they deserve nothing but abuse.

And as we also know, women get so much attention that they actually dont like being called attractive in public by a non Chad.

Women complaining about cat calling piss me off. Just imagine being not attractive enough for anyone to pay attention. Complaining about positive attention Jesus Christ these women have no idea what’s its like.

“Ohhhh no! Non chads think I’m attractive! How humiliating!”

I mean wtf are they even on about. If people called me attractive in public I would fucking love it. The idea of it being too common so that it actually becomes annoying. Just wtf.

Complaining about “man spreading”. You absolute cunts, we can’t tie our legs together because we have dicks and balls that are already overheating in tight underwear and causing low sperm counts. The reason they are outside our body is because they need to be kept cool you absolute fucking retards.

Complaining about “mansplaining”. Well I hate womansplaining. Two sides to every coin. As if women aren’t continually patronising to men about how much we understand about psychology etc.

Anyway everyone must boycott Gillette. Fuck these faggots (no homophobe)

I use an old fashioned straight razor (except on my balls).

I use an old fashioned straight razor (except on my balls).

Good. Gillette is a scam company from the start who realised they could effectively rip people off by making them buy new blades every few days instead of just sharpening their old one

every corporate entity hates men and especially incels, these companies have too much power

I don’t even know if I use Gillette tbh, I probably do

from now on their razors will only be used to cut female pubic hair.

I’m so tired of this “women have it tough” nonsense. They have absolutely no idea of the struggles of being a man. I’m so tired of the white knights who convince themselves they believe this idea and exist in a state of cognitive dissonance, pretending to believe something that deep down they know to be false, because they think women will find their beliefs attractive. I’m tired of being told how priveledged I am to be an English male. I’ve spent half my life repressed and the other half told I should appreciate it. I live in a nonsensical society where talking to a woman sober as a non Chad automatically makes you a rapey creep.

I don't even can grow a beard jfl

I don't shave my beard so I dont need their shit anyway

Gillette trying to get soy boys to buy their shitty products.

The idea of it being too common so that it actually becomes annoying. Just wtf.

I can imagine that easily especially if it was ugly women doing the cat calling. I'd hate for ugly women to be attracted to me. Even as an ugly male i hate to think of it. Now if i was attractive it would be an even bigger cause for disgust. Ugly people should have no confidence and should know their place. We are subhumans after all.

boom

Attachments

• 64e30f288aec112cf309e47f78a37358b1b8dd964023db3221e6723e048c66e8.png
    64e30f288aec112cf309e47f78a37358b1b8dd964023db3221e6723e048c66e8.png
    10 KB · Views: 76
The director of the ad. Sure it was a whore.
KimGehrig1 20170227040547410

Do you use your teeth for that?
I use rusty disposable generic razors on my scrotum. I did pluck a ball hair out of my sack when I attempted self sucking when I was 13...

electric razor or death - being using the same for 2 years - zero problems - no need to replace blades

I use an electric razor from a haircut kit (standard electric razors are weak af). Haven't had a clean shave in a decade. Much easier and no irritation. And you get to hide your lower third a bit.

38lk likes 250k dislikes on youtube.

fucking cringe af... time to switch to bic razors im not supporting a PC business bad enough that blizzard is going this route.

I haven't shaved for nearly a year.