Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boy Math

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Didn't even watch more than half of this minute-long short, my screen would've been in too much danger if I had tried that:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/d-t1gJJc0xg

1. How is this an irrational fear? An NPC, normie, bluepilled man believes that money will help him, however, he also does not want to be used: Money also does not grow on trees, so it is not irrational to be worried about how your finances will impact your future dating options.

2. Pure projection- what else would I expect from a foid? Most men care about body count, because it is proven through dating stats most men would genuinely prefer a foid around their same looks level: If we follow basic logic here, it would make sense a guy would want a foid with around the same body count as her.

3. Ah, the tradwife cope. Genuinely, it makes sense most men want this: It has been ingrained into our biological nature to desire foids whom can take care of the homestead, thus why many men simply wish for a wife with basic home skills.

Also, what a fucking bitch for shaming men who can't own a house: In this shit country called the US, owning houses has basically became a luxury.

In fact, tons of Wall-Street based companies have been buying up tons of single-family houses:

View: https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/1402434266970140676?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1402434266970140676%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Financiers stepped in starting in 2011 and gobbled up foreclosed homes at steep discounts. They dispatched buyers to courthouse auctions with duffel bags of cash. Smartphones and tablet computers—new then—enabled them to orchestrate the land grab and manage tens of thousands of far-flung properties thereafter.

They dominated the market for a few years, accounting for about a third of sales in some markets and setting a floor for falling prices. There wasn’t much competition. Stung by losses, banks made it harder for regular home buyers to get a mortgage. Millions of Americans were underwater, owing more on their mortgages than their homes were worth, and unable to move.
yeah, there goes my dream of ever owning a house in this place.

4. Makes sense: She was not in a relationship & thus dressed that way to attract men, now she is in one & should honor the commitment.

5. And? I thought foids were the ones whom encouraged "openness" in the bedroom.

6. Ah, straight from the horses mouth again I see: Wonder if she has seen the scientific findings proving that more foids are sociopaths in comparison to males.

7. As a norwoodcel, this made my blood fucking boil.....

Body is something that can be maintained, whereas your hairline is fucking determined by your genetics.

Also, the hourglass figure is very natural; it make sense men would like this due to evolution.

8. High-Value Woman=any foid who is at least a 3/10 & not fat, that's the only criteria for it.

Her voice is annoying, and she sounds narcissistic / whorish.
Would love to decapitate her ISIS-style, and post it on a gore website.

´ Boys want virgin, while they slept with the whole town´
What a stupid cunt.
Usually, men with a higher bodycount (Chads), dont give a fuck about whether the girl is virgin or not.
Yes, they prefer low bodyCount, but not Virgins.
Virgin men on the other hand, are the ones who want a virgin Girlfriend, and thats natural, not weird at all.
I posted a thread a while ago, explaining why I want a virgin.
Thread was high effort and high IQ.
Just type in the search bar : Why I want a virgin girlfriend

1. How is this an irrational fear? An NPC, normie, bluepilled man believes that money will help him, however, he also does not want to be used: Money also does not grow on trees, so it is not irrational to be worried about how your finances will impact your future dating options.

2. Pure projection- what else would I expect from a foid? Most men care about body count, because it is proven through dating stats most men would genuinely prefer a foid around their same looks level: If we follow basic logic here, it would make sense a guy would want a foid with around the same body count as her.

3. Ah, the tradwife cope. Genuinely, it makes sense most men want this: It has been ingrained into our biological nature to desire foids whom can take care of the homestead, thus why many men simply wish for a wife with basic home skills.

Also, what a fucking bitch for shaming men who can't own a house: In this shit country called the US, owning houses has basically became a luxury.

In fact, tons of Wall-Street based companies have been buying up tons of single-family houses:

View: https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/1402434266970140676?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1402434266970140676%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

yeah, there goes my dream of ever owning a house in this place.

4. Makes sense: She was not in a relationship & thus dressed that way to attract men, now she is in one & should honor the commitment.

5. And? I thought foids were the ones whom encouraged "openness" in the bedroom.

6. Ah, straight from the horses mouth again I see: Wonder if she has seen the scientific findings proving that more foids are sociopaths in comparison to males.

7. As a norwoodcel, this made my blood fucking boil.....

Body is something that can be maintained, whereas your hairline is fucking determined by your genetics.

Also, the hourglass figure is very natural; it make sense men would like this due to evolution.

8. High-Value Woman=any foid who is at least a 3/10 & not fat, that's the only criteria for it.

Great breakdown brocel:feelsthink:, props for having the patience to go through all of it:feelsokman:.

'Slept with the whole town' - the only kind of men females notice.

Every word makes me want to smash her head in more.

Women only acknowledge Chads as men, so it's unsurprising that they're the only kind of men to exist in their eyes. God forbid a man doesn't conform to her traditional masculine ideal.

'Slept with the whole town' - the only kind of men females notice.

Basically. More women now have casual sex than men do. Even if I do ascend eventually, chances are that the foid is a whore that has completely ruined her ability to pair bond.

I want a virgin gf because I am a virgin myself. I don't want to have to worry about the men she's slept with in the past and having to compete against them because I want a loving and comfortable relationship. Studies show that the higher a woman's body count the less happy she is in a committed relationship and the more likely she is to cheat.

Also JFL at owning a house in this day and age.

episode 1 sport GIF by UFC

hard day mma GIF by Bellator

More reasons i want a traditional gookwife instead, But not hER
This hole is the furthest thing from a traditional gookunt. She's nothing more than a Westoid chad cum receptacle - completely narcissistic and self-absorbed, 100% entitled, strong independent feminist types with at least one abortion under her skirt, takes zero accountability for her decisions, thinks men who don't want her dressing like a slut and posing for social media right before going out on a "girls' night" makes him insecure and controlling, and a whole host of "not in a 100 lifetimes would I ever subject myself to that torture and humiliation" kind of reasons.

This stupid bitch is the type to make "where are all the good men" tier videos once she ages and chad gets bored of fucking her because of all of the fresh pussy being thrown at him.