Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boy has rare disease which causes his jawbone to dissolve itself and disappear

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Also called Vanishing Bone disease and there's currently no cure

Gorham-Stout disease (GSD), which is also known as vanishing bone disease, disappearing bone disease, massive osteolysis, and more than a half-dozen other terms in the medical literature, is a rare bone disorder characterized by progressive bone loss (osteolysis) and the overgrowth (proliferation) of lymphatic vessels.

The exact cause of GSD is unknown.

The rope disease

Also called Vanishing Bone disease and there's currently no cure

Gorham-Stout disease (GSD), which is also known as vanishing bone disease, disappearing bone disease, massive osteolysis, and more than a half-dozen other terms in the medical literature, is a rare bone disorder characterized by progressive bone loss (osteolysis) and the overgrowth (proliferation) of lymphatic vessels.

The exact cause of GSD is unknown.

The only bone that matters

Damn... it never even began for him.... He will be truecel for life

The doctors need to give him a lethal injection. He might not want it but it would save him a lifetime of meaningless suffering.

When you know, it's already over for him :feelsbadman:

If this happened to a foid it would have no effect on her SMV.

this is a cruel fate and if this was my son I would help ease his suffering by putting him to sleep no child should have a fate as this.

what about the baculum
7b38ef32a2d441348148cce7e89b6b4c.jpg

Orig 428619

That's how Sith lords are born

Best of luck to him. I really hope he rises above it.

There's only two ways from, he either gets a lot of positive media attention throughout his life and he works it towards his favor which might attract a foid, or, he gets bullied to hell in sch everyday until he goes ER or rope.

Should just end his misery. His life is going to be hell.

Why are we still here just to suffer .
Every night I can feel my jaw , my wrists even my dicklet . The genetics I had lost , the foids I have lost ... They hurt , it's like god want me to suffer only and have.no life .

Rope is the only cure

Absolutely brutal, I don't know whether I thank God for not having something as fucked up as that or curse this world for things like that even existing tbh.

Absolutely brutal, I don't know whether I thank God for not having something as fucked up as that or curse this world for things like that even existing tbh.
I lean more towards cursing this world for things like that even existing.

It is very odd that you are correct. Why that bone? Why a male and not a foid? Is there any corollary for other bones? Why so specific? damnnn!!!!

Cliffs: Its almost like God intervened and was like "Hey kid...it's over."

And I thought I was unlucky

It is very odd that you are correct. Why that bone? Why a male and not a foid? Is there any corollary for other bones? Why so specific? damnnn!!!!

Cliffs: Its almost like God intervened and was like "Hey kid...it's over."
Maybe it was Satan that intervened.

lmao, so tell me, how exactly is he going to "rise above it"?
He's going to develop a wonderful personality which will draw the ladies to him like moths to a flame. That's how he will rise above it.

Poor kid, he must be one of my distant relatives...

Is there a way to weaponize this disease?

never began for this poor fuck

Looks weird as fuck