Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [BOXING] Manlet framecel Paki gets knocked out cold in round 1! Over for pakicels.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhsuypE7DQ

JFL at this malnourished ethnic subhuman humiliating himself via jestermaxxing to a crowd which is laughing not with him, but AT HIM, followed by the emasculation that came from getting knocked out in a fight (the ULTIMATE MOG).

Pakis are a joke.

100k of these come to UK every year

That counts as gymmaxxed in Shitistan

Wtf 100k every year? That's fucked up. I can never understand United Cuckdom. India's partition happened right under their nose. They of all people should know what Pakicels are like. What do they want, partition of UK?

Never began for Paki curries

Wtf 100k every year? That's fucked up. I can never understand United Cuckdom. India's partition happened right under their nose. They of all people should know what Pakicels are like. What do they want, partition of UK?

Theyre getting cucked by paki groominggangs.

1. The PRIMARY REASON that Ethnics are granted Visas/Citizenship by Western Nations is for ECONOMIC PURPOSES.
Ethnics are being imported by Western Nations for their labour, so that they can contribute to the prosperity of those countries, particularly by working in STEM-related fields; while the political, legal and government positions are reserved for whites.

2. The SECONDARY REASON for ethnics being allowed into Western Nations is for SOCIAL PURPOSES, to provide entertainment by being a clown who only exists to be laughed at.

At the end of the day, ETHNICS ARE A SLAVE CLASS WHO EXIST TO PLEASE THEIR MASTERS (WHITES).

Last edited:
1. The PRIMARY REASON that Ethnics are granted Visas/Citizenship by Western Nations is for ECONOMIC PURPOSES.
Ethnics are being imported by Western Nations for their labour, so that they can contribute to the prosperity of those countries, particularly by working in STEM-related fields; while the political, legal and government positions are reserved for whites.

2. The SECONDARY REASON for ethnics being allowed into western countries is for SOCIAL PURPOSES, to provide entertainment by being a clown who only exists to be laughed at.

At the end of the day, ETHNICS ARE A SLAVE CLASS WHO EXIST TO PLEASE THEIR MASTERS (WHITES).

No, shut up.

White young teens specially blonde one are companion of paki man in UK. white man can cry all he want but Abdullaha will put burkha on little white Stacy. Both are made for each other.

No, shut up.

I know this is an especially hard to swallow fact for an ethnicel, but the whole point of being blackpilled is to prefer to be HURT BY THE TRUTH rather than to be COMFORTED BY LIES.

to swallow the blackpill, you must first swallow your pride. One can only attain true enlightenment upon killing their ego, as it allows them to look at the world OBJECTIVELY rather than SUBJECTIVELY.

I know this is an especially hard to swallow fact for an ethnicel, but the whole point of being blackpilled is to prefer to be HURT BY THE TRUTH rather than to be COMFORTED BY LIES.

to swallow the blackpill, you must first swallow your pride. One can only attain true enlightenment upon killing their ego, as it allows them to look at the world OBJECTIVELY rather than SUBJECTIVELY.
I think he means that the true reasons Pakis are being brought to the UK is to destroy white culture by the Jews.

Personally, while I buy into this, I personally don't give a shit, since 1. Whites destroyed themselves the day they embraced colonialism and atheism (there's a reason why E. Europe is not being "browned") and 2. Pakistanis are mostly Muslim, which is where my main allegiance lies in life.

I saw this years ago

2. The SECONDARY REASON for ethnics being allowed into Western Nations is for SOCIAL PURPOSES, to provide entertainment by being a clown who only exists to be laughed at.

I already know that. I made a thread a while ago for this same issue. Ethnics are only supposed to be an underclass of the financial corporate elites who are mostly white. But don't think for once they give a fuck about the white race. They just want an economic underclass of servants, whatever race they may be.

That's why they promote inter racial mixing so much. Thing is UK is still a democracy(don't know for how long) and has civil rights(again don't know for how long) so they gotta atleast pretend that immigrants have same rights as white man while slowly culling those rights from both races. The immigrant wouldn't complain and the white man would be bred out. But for now, more ethnicels=more ethnivoters=more ethnicels in important government and civil positions=more benefit to ethnic communities with increasing social mobility.

I have 2 or 3 theories of how politics would play ourlt in the future and how political Islamism would factor into all of this.

Last edited:
His guard was way too open.

Lol, he got the white aryan punch and went sleeping.

No, Jews wanted those ethnics there so that the Jews can replace the whites and yeah, use ethnics as a slave class but for serving Jews instead.

Mogs me because fit and rich

lol

how is he fit lol? you have to be joking. He's a manlet framecel. And judging by his behaviour in public, i think he might be autistic.

As for being rich, I checked his boxing record: in his career of 19 fights he has 8 wins, 9 losses, 2 No-Contests. The furthest he went was to challenge for the Commonwealth flyweight title, a fight which he lost. He never got close to achieving anything on an international level and now he's retired.

He couldnt have made more than $300k MAX, IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER, compared to world-class boxers who can earn a few million dollars PER FIGHT.

I guess it really is over for him

Last edited:
@Napoléoncel thought on this one
Well buddy boyo, im not having fun because of the goddamn immigrants a bit. Plus, that would be a very stupid reason for a country to bring over ethnic people. I dont think thats true. What a dumb statement tbh. Im not racist but the syrians in Paris are making me furious, always asking for a spare while im not even an adult, speaking arabic and saying something + Allah in their every sentence, trying to sell me some weed or heroin at night when i come home from a bar or something. Ethnics are brung over so they can do the humiliating jobs for low wages.

Last edited:

Ethnics consume welfare + government services at much higher percentages than White Europeans and commit much more crime. They are objectively a huge drain on their host societies, stop spewing government and Jewish propaganda. Ethnics are nothing more than pawns for Jews to further their interests (namely mongrelizing the world and lowering average IQ + "muh racism muh oppression" narrative).

Last edited:
He's trying too hard to be like Naseem Hamed

Pakis don't come to UK for economic value add, fuck stemmaxxing 60% of them can't even read their own language let alone English.

Your 100k number, if it's right, is basically cos they import wives/ husband's over for the ones already in the UK to settle family debts (wives/husband's are usually cousins) and UK is fucking cucked in welfare terms.

Can't wait till the lanklet curry becomes PM and gets rid of that gardar Larping as mayor of London

He's trying too hard to be like Naseem Hamed

he's a pathetic loser who creates his persona based on imitation of others. UnIronically he should just be himself lol, although him jestermaxxing IS him being himself as the main purpose of his existence is to be a clown.

People like him can only ever be followers, they'll never be leaders

Last edited:
Fuck Pakis. They litter everywhere and speak in their shit tongue within my vicinity.
Keep crying, cumskin. IRL you don't say a word.
White young teens specially blonde one are companion of paki man in UK. white man can cry all he want but Abdullaha will put burkha on little white Stacy. Both are made for each other.
Stop cumskin coping! The Pakistanis in the UK are subhuman. No girl wants them.
he's a pathetic loser who creates his persona based on imitation of others. UnIronically he should just be himself lol, although him jestermaxxing IS him being himself as the main purpose of his existence is to be a clown.

People like him can only ever be followers, they'll never be leaders
He lives rent free in your pajeet head though. Brutal.

Cope or
20104752 001800x800

a crowd which is laughing not with him, but AT HIM
Reminded me of my jestermaxxing in high school, I wish I got blackpilled in high school. I hate how I wasted all those years.

most of them come from one fucking place called mirpur and mirpuris give pakistan a bad name because they're literally ghetto uneducated people

most of them come from one fucking place called mirpur and mirpuris give pakistan a bad name because they're literally ghetto uneducated people

why does the government bring in these people who will just be a leech to the system by resorting to crime and living off welfare?

why does the government bring in these people who will just be a leech to the system by resorting to crime and living off welfare?
muh diversity

Keep crying, cumskin. IRL you don't say a word.

Stop cumskin coping! The Pakistanis in the UK are subhuman. No girl wants them.

He lives rent free in your pajeet head though. Brutal.
Found the dirty little Paki

Rather be White than a smelly, curry making Paki.
This is true, jbw live on tutorial mode, paki ethnics live on carnage mode.
Still, foids live developer debugging mode...

This is true, jbw live on tutorial mode, paki ethnics live on carnage mode.
Still, foids live developer debugging mode...
...with cheats activated.

Uzzy Usman was a fucking clown. Seen this video before. Dumbass retard showboating like he got the skills to back it off when he gets caught. Plus, most pakis, arabs and indians are trash at combat sports, i wonder if its solely because of their genetics combined with their stupid fucking behavior, or is it because of how underdeveloped the combat sports are in those regions. I say both.