Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bout to go train for the race war/incel uprising

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’ve had a lot on my mind lately, the death of the Cash App founder fascinated me. It seems like the chad founder of Cash App was stabbed in the chest by his friend - who was upset that the Cash App chad was fucking his married sister.

One of the worst ways a human being can leave this world, is lying dead on a street in San Francisco - incredibly beautiful city, but incredibly dangerous at the same time.

I hate this Jew/nigger planet. :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/uizQVriWp8M

Actual change will probably be very gradual and in the form of governmental policy if it's to happen within your lifetime, as more and more men are completely shut out of the sexual market by foids. I actually think a race war is more likely in some part of Western Europe than anywhere else, people will openly turn against ethnic refugees as time goes on and our shit rigged economic system grows ever more strained. Better start packing your bags for France. :feelshaha:

I’ve had a lot on my mind lately, the death of the Cash App founder fascinated me. It seems like the chad founder of Cash App was stabbed in the chest by his friend - who was upset that the Cash App chad was fucking his married sister.

One of the worst ways a human being can leave this world, is lying dead on a street in San Francisco - incredibly beautiful city, but incredibly dangerous at the same time.

I hate this Jew/nigger planet. :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/uizQVriWp8M

Actual change will probably be very gradual and in the form of governmental policy if it's to happen within your lifetime, as more and more men are completely shut out of the sexual market by foids. I actually think a race war is more likely in some part of Western Europe than anywhere else, people will openly turn against ethnic refugees as time goes on and our shit rigged economic system grows ever more strained. Better start packing your bags for France. :feelshaha:
France is aleredy overrun with riots and cars burning, The niggers have taken to the street there too, When i was in france 40 niggers was staring at me in paris and i barely saw any white ppl on the street, YES NEAR THE EIFFEL TOWER, I SAW ONLY 5 WHITE PEOPLE MY WHOLE TRIP!

Dying over a toilet - was the pussy that good? I suppose as an incel I’ll never know.
When you get to his level (hundreds of millions of dollars, can get any foid he wants) it isn't about the women. It is about gaining power and dominance over men through fucking women in their lives.

When you get to his level (hundreds of millions of dollars, can get any foid he wants) it isn't about the women. It is about gaining power and dominance over men through fucking women in their lives.
The Jew-run media has turned Americans against one another - people are blaming his “Iranian temper”. :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back