Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought the new Zelda game...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I've been playing Zelda games since 2001 on my Game Boy Color. I rarely game but for coping I thought I'd buy the new Zelda Game for my Switch. Turns out you don't play as the male hero Link, but as the fucking foid princess and she has to save him :feelsree: Even the Japanese are cucked.

CommunityIcon 3h3f4no9gtgd1

It’s Aounuma dog slop.

What do you expect?

Nintendo never should have hired that no talent asshole to begin with.

You should've expected it tbh since it's a modern game

Did you not look into the game at all before buying it? All the cover art and promotional materials make it pretty clear that you play as Zelda, and the whole internet talked about it for like an entire week

never began for blind and deaf-cels

Did you not look into the game at all before buying it? All the cover art and promotional materials make it pretty clear that you play as Zelda, and the whole internet talked about it for like an entire week

I didn't look too far into it, I just assumed you would be able to choose which one to play as.

I see a Zelda game, I buy it. Link's awakening is my favourite.

Return it. Don't let the Jews and chinks take advantage of your wallet.

>Buy spinoff with a girl clearly on the boxart
>its about a girl

soyjak-nintendo.gif

Waiting for torrent then deleting it after playing for just a few hours

What a consumer goy cattle lmao that's how i see average Tendy. Why would you buy a game without looking at the trailers, gameplays, reviews or even box art? :feelskek:

Does this looks like a Link to you? Maybe if he wears a wig and crossdress (that he already does like a faggot in botw).

Waiting for torrent then deleting it after playing for just a few hours
it's already on repack websites also with ryujinx emulator so you don't even need to own Nintendy snitch

I would buy this game to hear all the cute moans Zelda makes when she is hurt or dies

I've been playing Zelda games since 2001 on my Game Boy Color. I rarely game but for coping I thought I'd buy the new Zelda Game for my Switch. Turns out you don't play as the male hero Link, but as the fucking foid princess and she has to save him :feelsree: Even the Japanese are cucked.
Did.. you not see the trailer or any gameplay before buying?