Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bought shoes few months ago and the soles are already almost done

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
FFS I'm going to have to buy new shoes soon :feelswhat:

I should have learned to walk barefoot when I was young, I would have saved quite a bit of money. Right now I can't, my feet are delicate AF.

What kind of shoe? A sneaker or something more formal?

Brutal tbh. Usually, it would take at least a year or two before the soles of my shoes gave way.

ive been wearing the same shoes everyday for the past 2 years

Brutal tbh. I've had the same shows for two years and they're fine

Finding good, well fitting is difficult in my opinion.

Indeed. Especially since I only want completely flat soles, as I was convinced elevated heels are bad. In fact whenever I walk with elevated heels now, I hate it.

that sucks, i haven't gotten new shoes in over 2 yrs

50$ and you get a nice nike pair.
I am convinced that walking with running shoes is bad for the feet. IMHO the less cushion the better.

50$ and you get a nice nike pair.
Nike and Adidas used to be mid range shoes for me but im turkish so we are getting fucked harder day by day.
Nike and adidas are high priced rn i can still buy it cheaper models from them but its not fucking worth it its brutal i recently bought a pair of sketchers for a prety cheap price and its my fav. brand ngl

Nike and Adidas used to be mid range shoes for me but im turkish so we are getting fucked harder day by day.
Nike and adidas are high priced rn i can still buy it cheaper models from them but its not fucking worth it its brutal i recently bought a pair of sketchers for a prety cheap price and its my fav. brand ngl
What do you do with the shoes